Chapter 40 : Bestfriends

Author's P.O.V.

The room felt silent. Pin drop silent.

Alex could feel Raven stiffened hearing Brian's name. He looked down only to see her biting her lips.

He tightened his hold around her one last time before pulling out from it.

Raven immediately missed his warm embrace but didn't make any movement.

"Miss, Can you please Leave us alone for some time ?" Ivan asked Pari, surprisingly nicely. She looked at Rav one last time before nodding and heading out of the room.

Now, only three people are present in a disturbing silence of a room.

"Rav, Tell us, Did Brian hurts you anywhere ?" Alex asked her, gently.

She don't know what she will do right now. She wants to tell them each and every thing about how he tries to kiss her, burn her with his cigarette, slap her and even molest her. But at the same time, she doesn't want her Bestfriends to be guilty about how they failed to protect her.

She knows very well that they will be furious if they will come to know about Brian's deed and then will feel guilty that they failed to protect her. Not only this, she doesn't want to depend on them, she wants to fight her own battles. She doesn't like to be a crybaby.

"Rav, Tell us"

But again, they are her Bestfriends. How could she hide such a big thing from them ?

"Raven Fucking Wilson, JUST SPIT IT OUT"

"He t-try to k-kiss me" Sudden Shout of Ivan, made her blurt out.

Her eyes widened when she realised what she told them.

Total Silence.

She gulped and looked up only to see both of them are froze on their place.

"B-But I didn't let him, bubby, I d-didn't even let him to t-touch me, P-Ple-ease d-don't get mad at me, I-I-"

"The Fuck Rav, why should we will be mad at you ?" Alex asked her in utter disbelief.

She gulped and looked down.

Yes, they are right. She is not at all fault. Still, she is feeling guilty.

Guilty of Breaking their friendships.

She felt like it's her fault that they break their friendship with Brian. Afterall Brian is also their friend. Best Friend to be precise. But, Just because of her, they despised each other.

"Rav, look at me" Ivan said softly, cupping her cheeks. She looked at him with her teary eyes.

"Please tell us everything" He literally begged her.

This is the only thing she heard before a sob escaped her mouth.

They both looked at each other and Immediately Ivan took her in his embrace, rubbing her back, trying to calm her down.

She cried her eyes out.

And why not ? You will only cry infront of the people you know will never going to judge you, you will only cry infront of the people you feel safe as well as comfortable, you will only cry infront of the people you know will take care of you.

And for Raven, her safe place is her best friends. Inspite of having brothers, she knows she will never share this kind of bond with them, that she shared with her Bestfriends.

She feels safe in their embrace. She could be all bossy but infront of her Bestfriends she is always their innocent little sister. She knows if she will cry infront of them, they are gonna take care of everything. They will never let her fall down. Even if she will be wrong, they will always have her back. And that's what Bestfriends are for !!!

Bestfriends always have each others back, no matter what !!!

"H-He is so bad. H-He t-try to k-kiss me I-I-Ivan, I-I can't even f-fight with him. I was always freeze whenever he was around. H-He with his friend keep b-bullying me, he b-burn me with his c-cigarettes, I swear Ivan, I tried my best to f-fight with him, but I c-can't. I am too afraid Bubby, I c-can't. Y-Yesterday, he saw me with my one guy friend, he l-literally s-slapped me and then-" a sob escaped making her breathing increases.

Ivan rubbed her back "Sshh Sshh !!! It's ok, sweetheart, it's okk ! Calm down, please calm down, Rav"

Alex kneel down infront of them holding her hand. He gently rubbed her knuckles by his thumb. He wiped her tears and cupped her face "Rav, see, we are here now, he can't do shit now, please calm down"

Eventually, She nodded calming herself down.

"H-He took me in the room an-an-and r-ripped m-my- he t-try t-to-" With every word, Alex's hold on her hand tightened, as well as Ivan's eyes darken.

Her breathing increases and Ivan pulled her on his lap, hugging her tightly.

He needs her right now ! If he will not hold her, then he will surely gonna kill that bastard. And he can't give him easy death.

While Alex, tightened his jaw.

How the fuck he dares to touch her again ! Last time, Rav saved him but this time, he will gonna face devils' wrath.

Anger is very small word for them, They are not even furious. They are livid. Their blood boiled. Eyes darken. Fist clenched. Jaw tightened.

Rav told them everything happened last night.

And with each word she said, they looked at each other, silently promising each other that They are gonna make everyone's life hell.

Each and Every one.

All are gonna pay for their actions.

All are gonna regret about their deeds.

They will make everyone Regret.

____________

Meanwhile...

"Where is she ?"

"How the fuck I would know ?" Ryder yelled, frustrated.

"You are the one who slept with her, yesterday" Ryan yelled back.

"But, when I-"

They interupt by a phone call.

"Raven is in University" Ryan said, after hanging up call.

"Oh God" Ryder take a breath of relief.

"You should accept her as your sister" Ryan suddenly said making Ryder groan.

"Oh Fuck ! Not again, Ryan for God sake. SHE IS NOT OUR SISTER, CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ONE SIMPLE THING" Ryder yelled, holding his head, leaving his room.

"You are gonna regret it, actually we both are gonna regret it, soon" Ryan muttered, before leaving.

To Be Continued...

Hope you like this chapter 🙂.

Vote and Comment ✨.

Next 2-3 chapters will be most wanted chapters with full of Jealousy, Revenge and Regret 😉😈.

Excited ??

I will update soon till then stay safe, take care and Love Yourself ❤️.

Byee Byee... Luv ya 😘.

Published : 29 January 2k23.

Total Words : 1115 words 😁.