Chapter 43 : Beginning of Jealousy

Ivan's P.O.V.

Everything is going according to Alex's Plan.

Those two bitches are fighting with each other. But that Ella is their connection point. But I know, Alex will take care of it.

I was shocked when I came to know that Parnika is also helping him. She is keeping her eyes on these bitches continuosly.

"I am not hungry, Ivan" I heard a whinning.

I looked at Rav only to see her pouting.

"Oh well, I know you are not hungry, you are Raven." I said simply smiling at her.

She looked at me in disbelief and smack me on my back of head.

I rubbed my head on that spot and laughed at her.

She rolled her eyes.

"Shut up, Ivan"

I laughed again at her angry face.

"Sit here, I will back" I said and goes towards counter.

"Two Veg creamy cheese Sandwiches with two coke" I ordered. Soon, I get my order and I return to my table.

But my eyes caught something else.

Ryder Denmark and Ryan Denmark.

We are sitting in canteen after our 1st day classes. Alex and Parnika is somewhere else doing God knows what. So, that leaves Raven and me alone here.

Ryan is constantly looking at Raven with regret in his eyes. While, Ryder is scrolling through his phone but he is also stealing glances at her time to time. They didn't see me, there.

I head towards Raven when I saw one another boy approaches her. I narrowed my eyes at him.

But before I could do anything, Rav hugged that boy and he hugged her back. They talked for seconds before he left from there.

What was that ?

I looked at twins table when I saw Ryan is glaring at the back of that guy. While, Ryder looks like he doesn't care but his fists are clenched.

I raised my eyebrows but smirked.

Well, let's start the game !!!

I came towards Raven and keep food on the table and sit beside her.

"Who is he ?" I asked her, putting my hands on her shoulder.

"He is Benjamin. Brian beats him when he was talking with me. Actually, he is very nice person. You know Ivan, he even-" I zoned out from her ranting. I could literally feel burning glares.

And I know very well who is glaring at me.

I smirked and take sandwich from plate and keep it infront of Rav's mouth.

She looked at me weirdly nonetheless opened her mouth and take a bite, before continuing her rambling.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Ryder is continuously bouncing his legs, trying to ignore us but, oh well, I could see through it. His hands are clenched while his jaw is tightened as he is behaving like he is engrossed in their friends' discussion. But, I could tell his whole attention is on my hand, which is around her shoulders.

While, Ryan is shamelessly glaring through my soul. His eyes are darken. While he is gritting his teeth. He is not even acting like he is ignoring us. He is just straight forward glaring at my hand.

I chuckled seeing their condition.

Rav looked at me weirdly.

"Ivan, what happened ? Why are you laughing ?" She pouted.