Chapter 60 : Mom-Dad - Part 2

Author's P.O.V.

"You know Mom and Dad are coming"

Raven smiled, caressing Ryder's hair.

"They are so happy to meet you guys, to see you guys. After such a long time, my family will be complete. I am so so happy, Ryder. I was waiting for this moment for so long."

She said smiling a little.

"But I am scared Ryder"

She said as smile disappear from her lips.

"Everyone are here except you, Ryder. Mom will broke when she will see you in this condition, do you want that, Ryder ?

Dad is strong. He will handle Mom but I know he will feel worst from inside. He will blame himself for your this condition. Do you want that, Ryder ?

And Rowan, you know- Ohh You don't know about Rowan, right ? He is our little brother. You always wants little brother, right ? Rowan is your little brother. He is 12 years old. He is the cutest human being for me. But don't let his cute face fool you. He is the devil in disguise. He knows about you guys. Infact he is like you guys. He likes to boss people around like you guys-" She chuckled remembering Rowan, "He loves you so much. He is the only one who trust me when I told that you guys are alive. He told me he will wait for you guys. And I-I am so happy that he is going to m-meet you but his little heart will break if he sees you like t-this, Ryder, p-please wake up, please Ryder.

If not for me, please wake up for them. It's been 3 days you are sleeping. When are you gonna wake up, Ryder ? You know, R-Ryan is continuously blaming himself for it. He wants to see you so bad. He is forcing me to bring him here but how can I do this, Ryder ? How can I when I know he can't see you like this ?

Ryder, I am tired. Tired of being brave. Tired of being strong. Please wake up. I want to rely on you. On my big brother. I am tired of proving myself, tired of all the guilts, tired of everything Ryder. P-Please wake up.

If you want you can punish me. If you want you can slap me, hit me, I deserve it, because of me you are in this condition. But before that because of those bastards, you are here. And I promise you Ryder, I will make them pay for it. But, I need you in this. I really need your help, brother, p-please wake u-up"

She sobbed as a tear rolled down her cheek and fall on Ryder's right hand.

His finger moves slightly.

"Rav"

Her head snapped towards Pari who is panting heavily. Raven stood up from her place and immediately came towards Pari.

"What happened Pari ? Why are you panting so heavily ?"

"Your Mom-Dad came. They are in lobby waiting for you" She said as Raven's eyes widened.

"What ?"

"Yes, you go. I will stay with him" Pari pushed her outside.

With last one look at Ryder, Raven ran towards the lobby without creating any noise.

She reached at lobby and saw Alex is talking with her parents.

"Mom Dad" She said as smile broke through her lips. They looked at her.

Without wasting a second, she leaped into her Dad's arms. She hugged him too tightly.

Ofcourse she misses her parents.

"I missed you Dad" She mumbled in his chest. He hugged her back and rubbed her back.

"Missed you too princess"