Chapter 20 : Mr. Rodriguez

After Some Days...

Ryder's P.O.V.

'I am Sorry Mom. I am really Sorry.

I really didn't know how but It is my fault that you are not here, not with us.

I really didn't remember Mom, I didn't remember anything. About my past, I don't know anything, but it feels like something is missing like we forgot the important part of our life.'

I hold the picture frame of my Mom, holding it tightly against my chest.

I love her.

I didn't remember anything about her but still I love her.

I love my Mom.

Alina Denmark. My Mom.

I always talked to this frame. It always makes me feel satisfied.

When I lose hope of living, this picture frame of my Mom made me feel like I should live, even if not for me, it's for Ryan. When I was injured, I always came to my Mom, it makes me feel like she is healing my wounds by kissing it.

She is always become my support system even if she is not here physically and I am grateful to her for it and always will.

I sighed.

Wiping my tears, I kissed that picture one last time before finally put it on its place.

I stood up from my place and came out of the room and left my farmhouse.

Yes, I was in our farmhouse. From our I mean Ryan and I. This farmhouse belongs to us. We came here very often but David doesn't need to know this.

I had everything except a good family. I have money, clothes and house and why not, we are working from 15. And we can afford these things after doing hard work from 2 years.

For me, Ryan is my only family and I know for sure that this feeling is mutual.

At the age of 15 when normally teenagers are deciding which subject should they choose, we both are deciding which work should we do so that we get something to eat before going to bed at night. On our 15th birthday, David made it very clear that he will not going to spend a single penny on us and we have to do jobs.

Ryan, always interested in technologies found a job in lab. He worked there as a normal guy. But with the time his interest in technologies, he developed his skills on computer. He can hacked through many systems and can take out any information easily. Basically, he is a undercover hacker, and I am very proud of him. He never told me but I know, he will going to serve for the nation as soon as we are 18.

I , on the other hand, always had an anger issues, so to vent my anger, the boxing club is one of the best option. I work as a normal cleaner in boxing club. I normally cleaned all the stuffs there. While cleaning, I observed boxing too, how trainers train people, their techniques for boxings and everything. One day, when I was cleaning, gloves on floor took my attention and without second thought, my hands reached towards it. I looked it. And a small smile came across my lips. But, it soon disappeared hearing someone laughing behind me. I turned back to see one man in his 30s laughing at me. He threw some insults at me, which I ignored. I guessed, he didn't like this reaction from me. Because next moment, he threw insult at my Mom, which I just can't ignore it. And very next moment he is on the floor groaning holding his bleeding nose and his non-existent dick. And that was my turning point, because this move impressed a trainer there. And he insisted me to learn boxing free of cost from him.

He taught me boxing and other martial arts. He even met Ryan and also taught him some of his martial arts free of cost. I am always grateful to him. He became a father figure to both of us. He also didn't had anyone except us. He inspired me to fight at State level and because of his efforts on me, I won gold medal. I still didn't know what happened but one day, he took my signature on his property papers and made me owner of his property. I was shocked. But he said and I quote "On your 18th birthday, you will get my whole property. Till then never discuss this with anyone especially David" I didn't know that deep extent meaning of his words. But nonetheless I nodded. On the very next day, the breaking news of almost every news channel was "Mr. Rodriguez, a gym trainer, a boxer, and a successful businessman died due to car crash, this morning. And the information about owner of his property is confidential. According to crime branch, this was the last wish of Mr. Rodriguez to keep this person's identity confidential till the right time comes." I gasped. I never expected that.

Life is always unexpected.

From that day, we lost our father figure. David becomes more violent when he came to know that Mr. Rodriguez knew us. That night was one of the worst night for me. He beats me to death with rod and hot oil.

I eventually get over Mr.Rodriguez's death and closed the chapter of his property's owner. Atleast till I turned 18.

I started going on many boxing or fighting competitions and won many cash prizes.

I pushed break as a sight of Denmark Mansion came. I pulled out my key and off the ignition when something caught my attention or someone caught my attention.

Raven ?

WHAT THE FUCK SHE IS DOING AT MY HOUSE ?

She didn't saw me and left my house.

I immediately rush in only to find David standing there, staring blankly at the floor.

But as soon as he saw me, he started smirking. He came towards me. I only stared at him blankly.

"Well well well, your little friend is now in my team" He told me fake excitedly.

He came behind me and evilly whispered near my ears "Now who will gonna save you and your brother, huh ?" He darkly chukled and left from there, leaving me speechless.

What the fuck does that mean ?

Raven is in David's team ? But for what ?

Why the hell Raven is here in first place ?

Raven is in his team means now she will help David to make our life hell ?

I don't know why but my heart refused to believe it.

Should I trust him ?

Nope, I can trust anybody over him.

But then again, he didn't have any reasons to lie to me.

I don't know what should I do !

I should tell this to Ryan as soon as possible.

To Be Continued...

I know it is short and after such a long break, literally sorry for that.

Now, I want to share a good news 😁. No, no, no I am not a pregnant 🌚, I didn't even had my first kiss and moreover I didn't even have a boyfriend so.... Not a chance 😂.....

Anyway, Good news is my exams are over so, there will be early updates from now on. So that now you don't have to wait for me for a month 😁.

I will upload "Ghost in mansion part 2" on Instagram soon (today only 16/10 according to my time zone). Read more to find out what happened with Ariel and Arjun ??

Insta I'd : Crystal_roses30

I will meet you soon till then stay safe, take care and Love Yourself ❤️.

Byee Byee... Luv ya 😘.

Published : 16 October '22

Total Words : 1280 words 😁.