Chapter 39 : Alex's P.O.V.

Alex's P.O.V.

"Got it ?" Ivan asked.

She nodded, showing us a thumbs up sign.

She take out her phone, "Hello, Can I talk to Raven Wilson ?"

"I am R-Raven" I looked at Ivan and he looked at me thinking same thing.

Why the fuck is her voice raspy ?

"Umm Please come to the university dorm, Miss Raven. You are not allowed to live in University dorm from now on."

"W-What ?" Her voice stuttered.

"Yes, Before you ask me 'why', we get some proofs of you doing illegal activities in dorm. So, please come fast" She said and hanged.

"Done" she looked at us , Ivan thanked her and she left.

He looked at me and I know what he is thinking.

"Don't worry, we are here now. She will be fine" I reassured him to which he only nodded.

We are now waiting for her from 18 minutes in her room.

I can't believe I am again going to see her after so many days, I am gonna hug her after so many days. Not gonna lie, I missed her so freaking much. I know we talked almost daily on call but still I missed her. Isn't it obvious when you are together from childhood, and now you can't see each other for such a long time, you are obviously gonna miss each other and now I am doing same.

"She will be so happy seeing us here" Alex smiled.

"of course. Actually she will be more happy seeing me here, not you dumbass" I smirked.

"Keep telling that to yourselves, she loves me more than she loves you" He puffed out his chest.

"Ohh shut up, we both know whom-" I rudely get interrupted by barging of the door.

And there she is.

Standing at the entrance with wide eyes and jaw dropped.

We both stand up from her bed.

She just stand there all freeze.

"Rav" Alex called her, blinking out off her from frozen state.

She immediately throw herself on that bastard burning all my confidence from moment ago and in reflex he caught her burying his head in her hair.

I sighed.

They are enjoying each other's presence in each other's arms, totally forgetting about me.

I huffed and coughed. Obviously fake one.

They ignored me ?

Fuck you both.

I again coughed, a little louder this time.

They both looked at me. And I looked at Rav.

She is getting thinner. Her colour tone is getting paler. Her hair is messy. Her eyes are puffy and red. While her lips formed a pout.

Without wasting a single second, she crashed into me and I caught her easily. She buried her head in my chest. While I just hugged her tightly and make my body relax in her hold. After such a long time, we got our missing piece back.

"I missed you guys so much" She sobbed in my chest, in response I just tight my hug.

I caressed her hair.

"We missed you too, Rav" Ivan mumbled from beside me.

"I c-can't tolerate this a-anymore." My hands stopped in a midway.