Chapter 4 : Roommates

Raven's P.O.V.

No one is in my room.

I don't know where are my roommates.

I sighed and started unpack my suitcase, while vibing with song 'Love Nwantiti.'

Songs are the best way to give a peace.

I am enjoying my time when suddenly door bell rings. I frowned.

Who is here at this time ?

Btw, it's 9:00 pm.

I go towards the door and opened it.

My eyes widened seeing 3 girls.

Not a normal girls but a-

"I looo-ove *hiccup* you" one of the girl slurred.

"A-Am I looking your b-boyf *hiccup* friend ?" Another girl said with disgust.

"Heyyyy *hiccup* who are Y-You" Third girl slurred pointing her finger on me.

My eyes widened.

"I-I am Raven Wilson. I am-"

"Our Roomate" Three of them shouted and jumped on me, hugging the daylights out of me.

I lost my balance and fall on the ground and they fall on the top of me.

I groaned.

They giggled.

Seriously!!

"You all are my roommates ?" I asked them. They nodded like a children nodding for their favourite candy.

I gasped.

One of the girl suddenly grabbed my cheeks and said "Awwww, you are soooo cuteeee".

I awkwardly smiled at her, rubbing my cheeks.

"I am no- *hiccup* not feeling well" Another girl muttered. My eyes widened. I immediately stood up and said to her "No No No Not here, pleasee-"

She vomited right infront of my eyes.

I smiled through pain.

"I am feeling *hiccup* sleepy" Another girl said and made a grabby hands towards me.

I sighed and helped her to stand up on her feet. With a little struggle, I manage to take her to one of the bed and made her sleep. She yawned and turned around. I removed her sandals and covered her with her blanket.

Same way, I helped second girl to get up and manage to made her sleep on another bed.

I go towards third girl and cleaned her a little as she was the one who vommited. I also made her sleep. She suddenly kiss my cheek, when I was putting blanket on her and muttered "Thank youuuuu" and slept.

I looked at her shocked keeping my hand on my cheek, but she just slept.

I sighed and looked at the dirty floor.

Let's do it, Rav.

I started cleaning it. And within minutes, I cleaned it.

I sighed in relief after spraying room freshner in my room to get a rid of disgusting smell.

I fall on my bed and I guess within a minute I am out.

Time Skip ( morning )

I sighed.

I sighed looking at my sleeping roommates.

Yes, I woke up and ready for my first day of college.