Chapter 32 : R@pe

Author's P.O.V.

Ben is talking with Raven happily. While Raven is nodding her head at every point. A small smile is displayed on her face.

While, on the other side, Brian is glaring through their soul.

He just came to garden to smoke.

But, this caught his attention.

How dare he to sit with her ?

How dare she to allow him to sit with her ?

A small smile on Raven's face due to Benjamin, burns Brian's heart. He just wants to rip his body and torture him to death.

Suddenly, Benjamin hugged Raven.

And Raven didn't mind it at all.

She let him hug her, how could she ?

He clenched his fist. His knuckles turning white. His jaw tightened.

She is gonna REGRET it.

He will punish her for this. He will make sure that she should knows her limit.

That She should know to not let other males to touch her.

That She should know SHE BELONGS TO HIM, ONLY HIM, NO ONE ELSE, NEVER.

But before that, he is gonna punch him.

He throw his cigarette on the ground and stepped on it, before making his way to them.

He immediately reached to Benjamin and pushed him away from her, making Raven flinched at a sudden attack.

She looked back only to see her worst nightmare.

Her eyes widened. She froze on her place. She could see that same look on his face from 3 years ago.

"What the fuck, Man" Ben stated clearly shocked.

Ignoring him, Brian hold Raven's wrist and started pulling her.

This made Raven snapped out of her thoughts as she realised Brian is pulling her somewhere.

She panicked.

"BRIAN, LEAVE ME, WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME" She screamed, jerking his hand away from her wrist.

Brian's eyes darkened. His jaw clenched.

He raised his hand on Raven making her totally flinched. But before he could slap her, Ben hold his wrist in mid way only.

Brian's dark eyes shifts from Raven to him.

"No Man, you can't raise your hand on girl, atleast not on my watch" Ben said blankly.

The playfulness is gone from his face.

He is looking so mature at that moment.

Brian clenched his fist and smirked.

"But, I can raise my hand on boy, right ?" He said and punched Ben hardly on a jaw, making him stumble back a little.

He is again going towards Raven when Ben suddenly kicked him on his stomach making him groan and bend down holding his stomach.

Ben go towards him and punch him on his jaw making him taste his own blood.

Ben turned towards Raven and suddenly, he got attack from behind.

Brian took this his chance to punch him again and again.

Raven's eyes widened and she couldn't stop herself seeing Brian is hurting Ben because of her.