Chapter 63 : Realisation

Author's P.O.V.

(AFTER RAVEN LEFT)

Ryder coughed as Ruby made him drink water and rubbed his back to calm him.

"How are you feeling, Mr. Denmark ?" Doctor asked him.

He nodded his head.

Doctor checked him by his Stethoscope. He checked his pulses and note down something in his notepad.

Everyone are present there including Ryan and their Uncle except Raven.

Doctor turned towards their Uncle.

"He is ok, just little weak. I will give some vitamin tablets and he will be fine."

"What about Ryan ? When he is going to be discharged ?"

"He is fine, I will send you discharge papers and he is good to go"

"Thank you so much Doctor" Their Uncle said, feeling highly obliged.

Doctor nodded and patted his shoulder and left.

He looked at Ryder only to see him scanning the room like he is finding something.

"Ryder, Do you need anything ?" Ruby asked Ryder concerned.

Ryder didn't look at her. He cleared his throat.

"Where is Raven ?"

His voice was husky and hoarse.

Ryan frowned his eyebrows in confusion.

Yes, where is she ? Has she gone to get food ? Did anybody inform her that Ryder woke up ? She will be so happy.

While Alex and Ivan's head snapped towards the door where she was standing a few minutes ago.

Pari's eyes widened.

Rowan gasped.

A wave of guilt rushed in their vein.

They knew she was going to be broken after her own mother accused her for everything. They knew, she needed them at that time, but they forgot. They forgot about her. How could they forgot about her ? They are her Bestfriends and they forgot her when she needed them the most.

Their eyes widened-

"Ryder, Baby, she must be somewhere here, she will come-"

"No, Mrs Wilson, she won't" Ryder stopped Ruby rudely.

Ruby and Xander felt their heart dropped after hearing their son calling her 'Mrs. Wilson' instead of Mom.

"Ryder, She is our Mom" Ryan told him sternly.

"And Raven is our Sister, Ryan" Ryder retorted back.

He gave side eye to his parents.

Ryan's eyes widened from happiness.

"Y-You Remember ?"

"Yes, I remembered each and everything"

Ryan gasped and immediately hugged his twin.

"Thank God Ryder, Oh My God, I am so so happy that you get your memory back, Ryder. R-Raven will be so happy. You really remember everything, right ?" Ryan ranted smiling.

Ryder smiled at him.

"Yes, I remember everything"

Suddenly his face turned cold.

"And I heard everything too"

He said glaring at his parents coldly.

Ryan frowned at sudden change of expression. He looked at his Mom and Dad and then at Ryder. He also looked back only to see Pari and Rowan there.