Chapter 58 : Video Call

Author's P.O.V.

"Are you out of your mind Raven ?"

"No, I am serious"

"Raven please try to understand"

"I already told you my decision"

"RAVEN FOR GOD SAKE STOP BEING SO DIFFICULT"

"I AM NOT BEING DIFFICULT HERE, ALEX. YOU ARE BECOMING STUBBORN"

"GUYSSS STOP IT"

Alex was going to argue but stopped when Ivan screamed at them.

"Ivan look, tell him. Tell him that I can do it"

Raven complained to him, frustrated.

Ivan sighed "I think He is right, Raven"

Raven narrowed her eyes at him while Alex smirked.

"Are you even serious, Ivan" she asked him in disbelief.

"Yes. Listen Rav, I am with you in all these. We all are. But you can't just say anything without any solid proof."

Raven scoffed and frustratedly told him "I am not lying, Ivan. Yesterday Night, I literally saw David here. I was going to confront him but then he left talking in his phone. I don't know why I just got doubtful of him and followed him and you won't believe he met Brian outside of the hospital"

Alex rolled his eyes.

"We know you are not lying but laws doesn't. They need proofs for it."

He said sternly.

"And without Uncle - Aunty's permission, we are not letting you in Police and court cases" Ivan completed his sentence.

Raven sighed keeping her hand on her head.

Pari cleared her throat.

"Guys, you all should calm down and I think you should listen to her first"

"No Pari. She should become a little logical and mature"

Alex said. Kind of rude.

Raven sighed.

She knows they are right. But still, she wants to fight.

Pari kept her hand on her friend's shoulder.

"What happened Rav ?" She asked her softly.

Raven looked up with tears glistened in her eyes. The moment her eyes met Pari's eyes, she broke down. Pari immediately engulfed her in her embrace. While Raven started crying her heart out. Pari rubbed her back trying to calm her. she said comforting words to her. 

Alex and Ivan's eyes soften. Alex sighed and goes towards girls.

"Rav" He whispered.

Pari loosened her grip and Alex pulled her in his grip. Raven fisted his shirt in her tight hold. 

"I am not l-lying A-Alex. He was t-there. H-He told t-that he send that d-driver to  k-kill R-Ryder and Ryan. Because t-they b-beat him and f-filed a c-case against h-him and D-David agreed-" She said hiccupping. 

"I know Rav, I trust you. But please try to understand we can't do anything without telling Uncle and Aunty" Alex said softly rubbing her back.

"B-But they will never let me, Alex" She whinned 

"We will make them understand, Rav" Ivan said from her behind.

"And You know they will gonna inform Uncle about this. He is your guardian and you are still 17 so of course Uncle and Aunty will come to know about this. So, it's better if you will inform them beforehand." Pari said.