Chapter 35 : Little Space Part - 2

Ryder's P.O.V.

A feeling of guilt crept inside me.

"Do you both know, they hurts Raven sho much" She said spreading her arms.

"It hurts" she pouted with tears in her eyes.

"We are sorry, Rav, we are really sorry" Ryan told her seriously. He is feeling so much guilty. His eyes can show you how much pain he is holding with him.

Rav stared at him for a second.

"D-Don't worry Ry, I am not angry" She smiled at him, showing her dimples.

She is freaking so cute.

"Why are you so forgiving, Rav ?" He whispered but everyone heard it clearly.

She gasped, suddenly.

"I swear, I am not angry, you can take my candy, if you didn't believe me" She told him seriously, taking out lollipop from her mouth.

My lollipop.

Ryan chuckled.

"No, No, I believe you"

While, I looked at her amusingly.

Suddenly, her head snapped towards me. She glared at me, trying to look intimidate to me.

"Heyy Dumbo, shouldn't you ask for forgiveness, hmm ?" She ordered me.

What. The. Actual. Heck ?

She ordered me ? Ryder Denmark ?

"Ohh Yes Mr. Dumbo Denmark, I am ordering you" She smirked at me, keeping her hands on her hip.

I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Don't look at me like that, you should ask for forgiveness for ouchies, t-they gave me" She pouted.

"Oh really, where are ouchies they gave you ?" I asked her smirking.

They never beats her, so there should be no bruises.

She immediately took out my jacket and on reflex, we both immediately closed our eyes shut.

"What the fuck are you doing, Raven ?" I asked her, irritated.

"Showing you ouchie" She mumbled. I frowned and open my eyes to look at the place where she is pointing. Same with Ryan.

"Look, here" she points on her right side of her stomach.

There are burnt marks.

My eyes widened.

"What the fuck ?"

"Who did this ?"

"B-Brian and Danny" She muttered, staring at the burn mark.

Then and there, I saw fucking red.

One look at Ryan and anyone could tell that he just wants to cut Brian's fingers.

He gulped.

"Rav" He called her softly. She looked at him with her big eyes "W-We are sorry, Rav. Because of us, he h-hurts y-"

"No No No Ry, He is always this bad" She pouted.

I frowned.

"Do you know him ?"

She looked at me and nodded with a pout.

"He was mines, Alex and Ivan's best friend. I really saw them as a brother, but bad Brian always hurts me. He keep telling people that 'She is mine, she is mine'" She mimicked, showing actions.