Chapter 65 : Police Officer

Author's P.O.V.

Did you guys heard about :

Knight in shining Armor

Yes, Ivan and Alex are those knights.

"Why the hell they are chasing you ?" Ivan asked still shocked.

"T-Take me to the police station, fast" She replied still breathing heavily.

"First calm down, Rav, take a deep breaths" Ivan told her worriedly.

They just bought their car infront of her and told her to hop in. Without wasting a second, she immediately got in the car and Alex accelerated the car. Soon enough, those men loose them.

"Now tell us what happened ?" Alex asked her looking at her from front mirror.

She sighed.

And there she told them everything. From start to end.

"Now, I have a solid proofs against them. Please take me to the Police"

Ivan squinted his eyes.

"You told us you heard them talking, right ?"

She nodded.

"But before going there, you didn't know if Brian was there or not, right ?"

She nodded hesistantly this time.

"That means you didn't go there just to take some proofs, or are you ?"

Raven licked her lips as she stiffened in her seat.

"N-No, it's not l-like that-"

"We want you to tell us truth, Raven" Ivan said sternly.

Alex didn't said anything. But he is looking at her carefully from that mirror like observing her. And he knows very well that she is lying.

"Tell me, why did you go there in first place ?" Ivan asked her.

She gulped.

She made 100s of excuses in her mind but nothing came out. Moreover, she knows very well that she can't lie to Alex and Ivan. Not because they are her Bestfriends but because they are live lie detectors. Even if she try, she knows they will gonna caught her lie.

She opened her mouth but closed it again soon after receiving glare from both of them.

She sighed.

"I went there to give them an offer" She said lowly.

"What ?"

"To leave Ryder and Ryan and give their custody to D-Dad and in return he could take me"

Alex slammed on the brakes making her lose her balance and fall forward.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

"Ouch Alex !"

They both turned back and give her a deadly glare.

She looked at them in their eyes and rubbed her forehead irritated which just get bumped.

Alex came out from the car. He opened backside door and pulled Raven out too. Ivan came out too from passenger seat. Alex hold Raven's arms and looked in her eyes.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND OR WHAT ? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO DO ? HE COULD HAVE BEAT YOU, HIT YOU, RAPE YOU OR EVEN CAN KILL YOU TOO-"

Raven jerked his hands from her arm.