Chapter 46 : Periods

Raven's P.O.V.

"HE IS MY BROTHER"

I said it. And trust me, the look I see infront of me is beyond my imagination.

Ryan stopped himself from saying anything. His face changes colours.

From Angry to embarassed to Confused.

I felt hand on my shoulders. I looked up only to see smirking Alex. I mentally rolled my eyes.

He is enjoying this, isn't he ?

"How ?" Ryan whispered.

I looked at him and he was already looking at me.

"Did that even make sense, Man ?" Ivan chuckled.

I hit him on his ribs by my elbows.

"Owww, what ?" He said, irritated.

"Well, they are my best friends. But they love me like brothers. They are always there when I need them. I love them with my whole heart. I can tolerate anything but not a single word against them. I am never going to trade them for the World, that's different thing that no one is going to buy them, even if they are free. But still- Oww, Alexxxx" I whinned hitting Alex back, as he just smacked my head.

"But-"

"Man, don't you think you are invading our personal information too much, hmm ?" Alex said, smiling. Forced smile to be precise.

Ryan is continuously staring at me. 

A look of guilt and hurt flashed on his face, which breaks my heart. And I guess Ivan guesses that because immediately he put his hand on my shoulder, squeezing my shoulders.

Ryan looked down and turned around to leave.

I so badly want to hug him. I bit my lips to control my emotions but its getting hard with each second passing. I immediately turned around and engulfed in a warm hug.

"It's ok, Rav. Calm Down. Don't worry, everything will be alright. Don't worry, we are here with you, sshh, calm down" Alex said tightly hugging me. 

"B-Bubby, Did you see how he l-looked so hurt, I c-can't -" His hold tightened around me as  I feel another hand rubbing my back. 

"Now you know he never hates you, hmm ?'' Ivan said softly as I nodded.

From today's event, it is clear that Ryan didn't hate me. His eyes literally showed how much he cares for me. But what about Ryder ?

"What about R-Ryder ?" I voiced my thoughts. I heard them sigh.

"Ryder is a tough cookie." Alex said softly.

"But, trust me Rav, He also care for you and I will prove you this too, soon" Ivan said, determined.

I sighs, closing my eyes, taking as much as warmth I can, from Alex's embrace.

"Now lets enjoy our pizza" Ivan cheered, tickling me, making me giggle.

Days passed. Nothing really happened.

Nothing really happened except Alex threatening Danny to fight with his girlfriend, Ella and break up with her. Just like Brian, he was also using Ella. He immediately agreed to break his all ties with Ella and Brian. So, he broke up with Ella and blamed everything on Grace, according to Alex's plan. And, as per his idea, Ella is angry on Grace. Not angry, but hates her. According to Ella, Grace seduced Danny, and told him to break up with her and that's why he broke up with her. That's what Danny told her.