Chapter 84 : True Colours

Author's P.O.V.

All she could feel is pain !

Her head was aching, heart was throbbing fast, limbs were paining and what not. She was drained, physically and emotionally. She was tired mentally from all these.

She groaned when she felt electric shock running down her body. She cried when they told her to surrender, pointing their gun on her bestfriend's head.

Raven, as per kidnapper's orders, reached X-34 street at given time. But to her surprise, she saw someone unexpected there. Nancy with four to five men. Before she could comprehend anything, they man handled her and bought her here.

The moment her eyes land on Pari, she immediately ran towards her. She tried her best to wake her up but Pari didn't budge. Her hair were messy, her face was bruised, her clothes were dirty, she was covered in blood. Raven lost it and punched the man standing beside Pari.

But before she could do any damage, they hold her arms. She struggled a lot but they were stronger than her.

She looked up weakly when she heard laughing noises.

"Aww already tired, princess ?"

Ella mocked.

Raven clenched her fist. But didn't reply anything.

"Guys, She is getting angry. Now, who will going to save us"

Alice shuddered fake.

"Well well well, we met after such a long time, isn't it Raven, hmm ?" Grace said kneeling down infront of Raven's chair.

"Why did you bring me here ?" Raven muttered.

"No No No, we didn't bring you here. we don't do such sinful things" Alice replied shaking her head.

"The person who bought you here is not stranger to you, babes" Ella traced her finger to Raven's face.

Raven jerked her hand.

Ella glared at her.

"And the reason they bought you here is that they wants to take revenge from you" Nancy appeared from back.

She smiled at the Raven who just scoffed in response.

"Still showing attitude huh ?" Grace chuckled.

"Let me teach you what's called manners ?" Ella said coming infront of her.

She slapped her making her lips bleed.

Raven scoffed.

"Free me once, with attitude, I can show you your place as well"

Ella clenched her fist.

"UNTIE HER"

"No Ella-"

"No mom, she challenged me. I want to show her what I really am" Ella gritted her teeth.

As per orders, rope untied.

Raven stood up from her chair weekly, due to electric shock.

Taking advantage of her weakness, Ella again slapped her making her fall on the ground.

"Over ? Is that enough courage ? Only one slap and you are done ? Pathetic" Ella laughed bending to Raven's height.

Raven winced. She took a deep breath trying to calm her throbbing heart.

"You know what, you are weak. You are pathetic. Used by all. Fucked by all. You with your brothers and bestfriends are all bunch of pathe- AHHHHH"

"ELLA" screams left from everyone's mouth.