Chapter 74 : Overprotective

Author's P.O.V.

"Are you ready ?" Pari whispered.

Raven smirked and nodded.

"Ok. Lights, Camera, Action" She whispered and they came in serious mode.

It's been a 4 days, Pari and Raven decided to prank the boys.

And from that day, Raven is acting like she is always texting someone on phone with a little smile on her face. To make their plan look real, she even stood up from the dining table, when her phone rang, making them confuse.

Nowadays she is behaving like a total lovesick girl.

About Boys, they started getting a little curious about her this behaviour. She even left her brownie just to attend that call in privacy.

And that just made them more curious. She never leave her food for anyone.

For Raven, Food is Bae.

Right now, she came in living room texting someone in phone, with a smile on her face.

Whereas, all four of the boys are playing video games.

She intentionally walked from there.

They groaned as they started scolding her as she just ruined their games. She tried her best to control her laugh and successfully ignored them.

This made Boys confused, angry and curious.

Without a second thought, Ryder pulled her phone. Raven shrieked in surprise.

Pari suppressed her laugh and started enjoying the show.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING RYDER, GIVE MY PHONE BACK" She yelled at him annoyed trying to reach for her phone.

He just kept it above her head. She jumped to get it but no luck.

"RYDERRR PLEASEEE" She requested him. But he shook his head.

"Why are you getting so impatient huh ? It's just a phone" Ivan raised his eyebrow.

She glared at him "Exactly it's just a phone, My phone. So, GIVE ME BACK"

"You are behaving like you are hiding something ?" Alex narrowed his eyes.

She huffed and dragged a nearby stool and stood on it to get her phone.

But before she could reach there, Ryder threw it at Ryan.

"OH MY GOD" Raven shrieked in surprise. Her hands on her mouth.

But, Ryan caught it in a swift.

"Too much work ? Just for a phone ? Not Suspicious at all" Ryan smirked.

Raven glared at him.

"GIVE ME MY PHONE" She yelled jumping on him. He caught her waist and threw her phone towards Alex, who catch it easily.

"HEYYYY IT CAN BREAK" Raven yelled at them, still shocked that they are playing passing the passing ball with her phone ?

Did they don't know about importance of Phone ?

Ridiculous.

"PLEASE JUST GIVE IT TO ME" She pleaded them, before she could take it From Alex's hands, he threw it to Ivan, who catch it with his one hand.

"Oh God" Raven cried.

"Why are you being so dramatic ? We all are noticing your changed behaviour since some days. What's going on ?" Ivan narrowed his eyes.

"Nothing going on. JUST GIVE ME MY DAMN PHONE BACK" She yelled frustrated.

"Heyy Guys, you all should give her phone back. It's her privacy. You can't invade her privacy. It's not like she is talking to any boy, is it Rav ?" Pari slightly smirked.