Chapter 24 : Broken

️⚠️ Trigger Warning : Bullying is ahead ⚠️

Raven's P.O.V.

"What the actual fuck ? LEAVE US" I heard Pari yelled.

I tried to free myself too from the arms of two girls, but they hold me too tightly.

"Aww, look who we have here today" Alice mocked us making others laugh.

"Aren't these little cuties, hmm ?" Ella said faking sweetly by pinching my cheeks.

I jerked my face away from her fingers.

Her eyes hardened.

But she calmed herself down.

She smiled at me wickedly.

"GUYS OVER HERE" She shouted making every pair of eyes on us.

I felt nervous.

"HEYY LEAVE US" Pari again shout gaining attention of these bitches.

Grace go towards her and hold her chin tightly making Pari to look at her.

I could see she is dipping her nails in her chin making my blood boil.

"DON'T TOUCH HER" I yelled on the top of my lungs.

Grace smirked at me and leave her chin.

She came towards me.

"Look like someone gets angry huh ?" She smirked.

"SHUT UP BITCH" I shouted at her.

As soon as I said this, My cheek sting with pain. She slapped me again.

"HEYY" Pari tried her best to free herself from their grip.

I stomped my feet on the girls' feet, who is holding me and they groaned, losing their grip on me. I take advantage of it and jerked away from them. I reach towards Grace and slapped her tightly.

This took off her as a surprise and she lost her balance falling on the floor.

I reached towards her and pulled her hair and again slapped her harshly before the same girls hold me again, this time little too tight, leaving bruise there.

Grace kept her hand on her cheek and looked at me darkly.

She stood up and yelled at me "YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THIS... GIRLS"

As soon as she yelled, I felt push on my back and I kneeled infront of her.

She smirk at me, while I just glare at her.

"Now you are gonna see" She evilly whispered, before turning towards crowd, making me frown in confusion.

"READY YOUR CAMERAS PEEPS, FOR AN AMAZING VIDEO" She shouted and almost everyone took out their phones.

My stomach started twisting.

Everyone cheers to her.

I bit my lip.

My breathing becomes faster.

I looked at the crowd to see everyone whispersing each other, some are excited to see what's going to happen, while some are already enjoying the scene unfold.

I am not going to let you all bully me just like that.

Suddenly, I got hit on my stomach by something hard. Then again and again.

Water balloons.

I tried to dodge it. And growing up with two athletic boys has its own perks. I am very good at dodging each and every hit. Those two girls can't hold me properly as some of the balls hit them too.