Chapter 81 : Where is Pari ?

Author's P.O.V.

Music stopped as a loud voice gained everyone's attention.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?"

They all looked at Ryder and followed his gaze to the door where none other than Nancy is standing.

Nancy, Miss Nancy, Warden of Girls dorm.

"Uh- Raven ?" She called scanning the room. Raven came forward hearing her name. She frowned.

Nancy's eyes widened as she came near Raven.

"R-Raven Happy Birthday" She wished her. Raven frowned at that.

It's weird.

The woman none other than her bullies mom and also her warden came to wish her ?

This is the same woman who was giving justifications of her daughter's wrong deeds.

"Thank you" Raven nodded.

"But how did you know that today is my birthday ?" Raven asked confused.

She never told anyone her birthday in her college except Pari. Then how is it even possible ?

Nancy's eyes widened.

"Uh- School records" She replied.

"And why did you go to check her school records ?" Ryan raised his eyebrow.

Nancy bits her lower lips.

"Because I wanna apologize" She said.

"For what ?" Alex frowned.

"For doing everything to Raven. For defending her bullies" She replied looking down.

It doesn't make sense at all. Raven thought.

"I am sorry Raven" She looked at Raven.

Raven sighed.

"Can we talk all this later. I don't want to spoil my birthday" Raven replied turning other side.

"Please Raven, I am sorry. I also bring my daughter and her friends too. They are also here to apologise, Raven, wait- GIRLS COME INSIDE" She called.

Raven looked at her in disbelief.

Ella, Grace and Alice came inside.

Pari's eyes hardened.

While Alex and Ivan looked angry.

Ryder and Ryan are openly glaring at their souls.

Raven is staring at them blankly.

While, others are plain confused.

"Girls come here, apologize" She instructed. Three of them looked at each other and entered in the house.

"Ella say sorry" Nancy scolded her daughter.

"S-Sorry Raven" she looked down.

"Yes, we are sorry" Grace and Alice said together.

"Listen, can we please talk about all this later, after party I guess, my guests are here and I don't want to spoil anyone's mood" Raven told them politely.

"P-Please Rav, forgive us" Alice said.

"It's Raven for you all" Pari glared at them.

"S-Sorry, Raven" Alice muttered.

"I am sorry but I can't forgive you all just like that. You guys were the first people I met in University and you guys just- " Raven sighed controlling herself.