Chapter 50 : Last Punishment

Raven's P.O.V.

"You are very intelligent, Rav, Can you please forgive me ?"

I sighed.

"66th"

I sighed. Again.

I heard laughter around me.

I looked around only to see Alex and Ivan laughing, while Ryan shaked his head at his brother's behaviour.

"Ryder why are you doing this ?" I asked him desperately wanting to know his reasons.

"You told us to earn your forgiveness and I am trying to do that only" He protested.

I narrowed my eyes.

"And why do you think that by doing all this you will get forgiveness from me ?"

"You won't ?" He asked me curiously.

His doe eyes are on display making my eyes soften.

Still,

I shaked my head.

"Damn you Google" He muttered some curses.

"What ?" I inquired.

"Oh well- I searched on Google that 'how to earn forgiveness from a girl ?' It recommended me ideas and that said Girls love compliments. That's why I, you know-" He scratched his neck, awkwardly.

Everyone started laughing at him. While I just stared at him blankly.

"Oi shut up" He glared at everyone, their laugh doubled. Soon, I joined them too.

"No Ryder, it's not like this. Girls loves compliments, but only from their crush, not from someone else." Pari told him.

His eyes widened.

"Google is shit" He muttered.

"No, Google is not shit. It just, he loves to play with you" Alex said laughing.

Ryder glared at him.

Ivan grabbed me, keeping his hands on my shoulder.

"Why do you keep hugging her ?" A very irritated Ryan spoke.

I looked at him. His fists are clenched. While, his glare is fixed on Ivan, who is looking with so much amusement in his eyes.

Ivan smirked and pulled me close. I sighed knowing what he is try to do.

"And why shouldn't I ?"

Ryan gritted his teeth.

"When you have such a cute girl, as your sister then why shouldn't I, hmm ?" He asked, hugging me, tightly, pushing my head in his chest, forcefully.

"Ivan" my voice came out muffled as my face is squished on his chest.

I literally could feel hot glares of my twins on my back. I tried my best to detach myself from his arms and succeed. 

"Who said she is cute ?"

I narrowed my eyes at Ryder.

"Heyyy" I said offended.

"What ?" He shrugged.

I looked back only to see Ryan and Ryder are glaring at Ivan, while he is smirking back at them. I looked around to see Pari and Alex are eating pizza, enjoying this drama. I sighed.

"Guyss" I yelled, gaining their attention.

Ryder and Ryan sighed.

While Ivan winked at me.