Chapter 54 : Hospital

Author's P.O.V.

A phone fell down from Raven's hand as her eyes widened.

Her blood ran cold, when she heard those words.

Alex and Ivan looked at each other in a sudden panic when they saw Raven lose her balance and is going to fall.

Ivan immediately hold her, while Alex pick up her phone.

"Hello"

His eyes widened when he heard everything.

He turned towards Raven.

She looked lost. She looked weak. Numb.

Ivan looked at them confused.

"What happened, Alex ? Who was on the phone ?" Pari asked, panic rushed in her body.

But Alex didn't look at anyone except Raven.

"Alex what happened ?" Ivan asked him, still holding Rav in his hold.

Because of lack of response, Pari shaked him frustrated "ALEX FOR GOD SAKE, TELL US WHAT HAPPENED ?"

He came out of his trance and looked at Pari and then Ivan and again at Raven.

"Ryder and Ryan are admitted in city hospital"

Raven came to her senses as her eyes widened. She turned towards Ivan and started crying.

"Ivan P-Please take me to them, please, I want to see them" She sobbed.

Ivan nodded "Let's Go"

They immediately rushed out.

In just matter of seconds, they reached hospital.

"Ryder and Ryan Denmark, which room ?" Alex asked receptionist.

"119" She replied.

They rushed towards room no. 119 and Immediately met with a Doctor.

"D-Doctor-"

"Relatives of Denmark Twins ?"

Raven nodded frantically.

"How are they, Doctor" Ivan asked.

"Can't say anything, right now. When they were bought hospital, they already lost too much blood. Hope for the best. Excuse me" He said and immediately left from there.

Raven's eyes widened. Tears started rolling down her cheeks as she is going to lost her balance, again but Pari hold her. She made her sit on the benches and hugged her as Raven sobbed uncontrollably.

Pari caressed her hair as tears also rolling down her cheeks.

Alex and Ivan sat infront of them.

A worried look on their face as they stare at Raven.

Soon after, a nurse came running out from Operation theatre.

"DOCTOR PATIENT IS LOSING BLOOD"

She yelled in panic. Immediately Doctors ran inside the Operation Theatre.

Raven's heart beat increases.

Her breath started getting uneven.

This doesn't go unnoticed by Ivan.

He immediately came towards her. Pari stood up from her place and went beside Alex. Ivan took her seat and immediately pulled Raven on his lap.

"Calm down, Rav, you need to calm down" He rubbed her back soothingly.

"You need to breath, Rav. Follow my breathing" He said and she followed his lead, eventually calming down.

He started bouncing his legs. She leaned on his chest, listening his calm heartbeats.