Chapter 6 : Punishment

Raven's P.O.V.

💭 Flashback 💭

“GET OUT OF MY CLASS YOU TWO" Sir yelled on us.

But what I could do, I couldn't control my laugh at moment like this.

“Alex and Raven, I said get out" he said sternly.

I stopped myself from laughing and took my bag and came outside of the class following Alex.

After coming out, we both burst into laugh.

It's not my fault. Apparently Alex thought it was a good idea to put a fake lizard in Lily's English notebook. When our English professor came and told us to take out English book. As expected, Lily screamed her lungs out making me laugh my ass off. Alex tried to stop me but me being me can't control my laugh, so Alex joined me in laughing, and th-

“5..." Alex started counting.

I smiled knowing why he is counting.

“4, 3, 2-"

“Can't you both just stop making trouble in atleast one class" a very frustrated looking Ivan came out of the class with his bag hanging on his one shoulder.

Me and Alex again Burst out.

It's always like this. We both get punishment and not 5 second later, Ivan get himself in trouble and get punishment too, to be with us.

I love these guys so much.

What you did this time Man ?" Alex said controlling his laugh.

Ivan sighed.

“I just throw my pen on Lily's boyfriend's head" He shrugged.

I again Burst into laugh.

“Yesterday, when Lily took my glasses and her boyfriend pulled my hair, they both were laughing at me and now they are screaming like a cat" I said in between my laugh.

Alex and Ivan joined in my laughing session.

“No, No, No Rav. Lily is all set to go now but her boyfriend's punishment is still left" Alex said and smirked at Ivan.

To which Ivan smirked back at him.

I stopped laughing and frowned “Means ?"

He ruffled my hair and said “You will see" and smirked.

I hit his chest and said “What are you planning Alex, don't to anything stupid. Ivan tell him"

“Let him Rav, he is right" Ivan told me.

I looked at him in disbelief.

“You too Ivan ? I thought-"

I rudely got interrupted by Ivan pulling me in a headlock.

“Ahh- leave me Ivannnnn" I whinnied.

“Let's party as we free for 2 hours straight" He said and they both high-fived each other and we leave to go to Canteen.

More like they dragged me by keeping me in headlock.

That's what you got, if you have a male best friend.

💭 Flashback Ends 💭

I smiled remembering that.

Those were golden moments of my life.

Lily with her friends and boyfriend always tease me or should I say bullied me but I always have Alex and Ivan by my side.

I laughed at the memory of Alex and Ivan punishing Lily's boyfriend.