Chapter 48 : Earn forgiveness

Author's P.O.V.

Grace is minding her own business when Ella came running in.

Grace raised eyebrows at her.

"I want to tell you something" She fidgets her fingers, looking a little nervous.

"What ?"

"I-I am sorry"

Grace's head snapped towards Ella. She didn't expect that. She stared at her for a minute before shrugging her shoulders.

"For what ?"

"For doubting on you, Grace. I am sorry. I am really sorry. I doubt on you. Danny told me everything that he was just fooling around. He just want to see our friendship and that's when I realised how foolish am I ! I break my friendship with Y-You, I am really sorry, Grace" Ella confessed looking down.

Grace stared at her. She didn't want to mention it but she was also missing her Bestfriends. She was also missing Ella. She was alone without them. She even realise that she is nothing without her Bestfriends. She now knows their importance in her life. Grace realised that Alice was correct when she told her that she made them her minions. But now, she knows how wrong she was thinking so low of them !!! She wants to apologise to them but her Ego is not letting her.

Someone said it correct,

'Ego is just a small three letter word which can destroy big twelve letter words - Relationship'

When Ella comes to her apologizing, Grace can't control herself and immediately hugged her. They both cried and cried on each other shoulders, apologizing to each other for their actions.

But, they felt incomplete. Because, there is one of them still remaining.

Pari, who is watching everything, smile contently, calling Alex.

"Done Alex"

She heard him sighs.

"Thank God"

"Alex, You literally did right thing. I am so happy right now" She smiled.

Alex smiled too.

"Hmm. I was mad at that time that I-" He sighed.

"It's ok, I understand" Pari reassured him.

"But how did this change of heart happened ?" She curiously asked him.

"Because of Raven" He chuckled.

"How ?" She frowned.

"She told me that this is wrong. It's wrong to break someone's friendship. What if in future, someone will try to break our friendship, and that hits me. She is right. I can't live without Rav and Ivan, Pari. They are not only my friends but my family. They are my hearts. I can't live without them. I love them with my whole heart. If I can't bear that pain then how the fuck I could break someone else friendships" Alex said smiling.

Pari smiled back. She is so happy to have a friend like Raven.

Inspite of being bullied by them, she still chooses their friendship over her revenge.

"So, I told Danny to tell Ella that he was just acting and all and-"

"And according to your plan, she is infront of Grace, apologizing to her and right now they both are hugging each other" Pari said.

"That's good"

"You know what, Alex, whatever happens, happens for the good. Grace realised her mistakes. She now understood their importance in her life. You know, there is a saying in India that 'Kisi chiz ki keemat aapko tabhi hoti hai, jab vo aapke paas nhi hoti' that means 'You only know the value of something when you don't have it' And as she was alone somedays, she realised that importance of friendship. I am really very happy" Pati exclaimed.