Chapter 22 : Spiders

Raven's P.O.V.

"Done" I sighed completing my classwork.

"Send me pics, Rav please, I am tired and my fingers are also aching"

I rolled my eyes at Pari's dramatic grunt.

"I mean I want to write but can't. My fingers are tired and -"

"Okk girl, chill. I will send pics" I again rolled my eyes, fighting off smile that so badly want to come on my face right now.

"Thank youuuu Rav. I love you so so so much" She squealed loudly hugging me.

I chuckled and hugged her back.

"Let's go now, I am hungryyy. I didn't eat anything from yesterday." I whinned pulling out from the hug.

"Why tho ?" She asked me genuinely confused.

"I didn't feel like eating, that's why" I shrugged, knowing I am getting a glare from her.

"You brat-"

"We will talk later, let's go I am very hungry" I pulled her with me to cafeteria.

She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Wait Wait Rav, I want to use washroom till then you go and order" She winked at me. I nodded and head towards cafeteria.

I didn't see Ryder or Ryan today in any of my classes.

Where are they ?

Are they ok ?

Did David Uncle-

My thoughts cut off by sudden jerk.

"Ahh" I winced as someone pulled my hair suddenly.

What the fuck !

I looked at the culprit only to see my dear roommates.

Alice is the one who pulled my hair.

Before I could tell anything, Ella hardly pushed me on the ground making me scream a little.

Crowd gathers around us but not a single person come for my rescue.

Fucking Assholes.

"Aww baby gets Ouchiiee ? Do you want Mom to kiss it, hmm baby ?" Ella mocked.

I clenched my fist and bit my lips.

"Look at her trying to be all brave" Alice laughed at me.

"Let's see how long her bravery lasts" Grace smirked towards me. I stared at her blankly.

"My bravery is bigger than your brain so don't worry it is long lasting" I smirked at her and stood up, brushing my clothes. I could see widened eyes of people.

While, Grace gritted her teeth. Poor Teeth !

Suddenly, my cheek turned right. I winced. She just slapped me, so hard. My cheek sting due to her rings. I looked at her with so much hate.

She gripped my hair tightly and leaned near my ear and whispered "This is just a beginning, bitch. Good Luck with your remaining days in Cameron University."

I again bit my lower lip. A sign when I try to hide my fear, a sign when I try to control my tears.

She jerked me back making my back hits the wall.

Fuck, it hurts !

"Let's go girls" She ordered and they left, leaving me alone there.

I sighed and changed my way towards washroom.