Chapter 17 : New Girl

A/n : Introduction of new girl is in the end of the chapter.

Please read last messages too 🧿.

Enjoy 😁.

Raven's P.O.V.

Before I could say anything, a punch landed on that bully boy's face.

A crowd goes silent.

Good for nothing crowd.

That boy groaned in pain, holding his jaw on the ground. While his girlfriend looked shocked. She looked up only to see someone unexpected.

There stood one and only one the great - Ryder Wilson. Yes, he is Wilson, not Denmark.

Yes, he punched that bully.

"Heyyyyy" his girlfriend screeched but immediately shut up when Ryder glare at her. Ryder picked that boy from his collar and again punched him on his face, while his girlfriend try to pry Ryder's hands off from her boyfriend's collar.

After 3 punches, he lost his consciousness, So Ryder left him there. His eyes met mine. He glanced at me for mere seconds but then turned towards girl, who is now standing there by fidgeting her fingers and looking down. But left from there without saying anything.

Crowd dismisses slowly.

Bully girl helped her boyfriend and escort him to the nurse office.

I looked at the girl, who is now picking up her books, as I saw her hand is bleeding too.

I immediately go towards her and started helping her in picking up her things from the ground.

She looked at me but didn't say anything.

We stood up from the ground.

"Umm Your hand is bleeding, you should go to Nurse" I told her hesistantly. She looked down to her hand and nodded.

Okk, then,

I awkwardly going to leave from there.

"E-Excuse me, Can you please tell me where is Nurse office. I am new here. I don't know anything here." She said me.

"Sure, why not. But first I have to go to Principal's office as Sir is calling me" I told her smiling.

"No Need, Sir is calling you for me only. Actually to show me around the campus. As, Mrs. Canin told him about you being sincere student" She replied smiling to me.

"Oh. Ok" I told her awkwardly.

I am always awkward when someone praises me infront of me. I don't know what expression should I give. Should I tell them 'Thank you' for praising me or should I smile at them or just shrugged like it's nothing.

"Well then , let's go" I told her before situation gets more awkward.

She nodded.

We reached at the Nurse office.

There Nurse bandaid her hand and now we are in campus to show her around.

"Wh-" I gets cut off by her phone ring.

Everyone else in the room can see it

Everyone else, but you, ooh

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell