Chapter 42 : Alex with Brain !!!

Author's P.O.V.

"What are you doing in food court, Alex ?" A voice heard, making the said boy turn around.

He saw Raven with Ivan and Pari.

"Oh nothing, just eating and watching drama. That's the motto of life, isn't it ?" He shrugged.

"Yeah, That's only matters in life" Pari chuckled, agreeing.

But Ivan and Raven noticed something else.

That Smirk on Alex's face. An evil smirk.

Raven furrowed her eyebrows, while Ivan raised his eyebrows in suspicion.

Alex caught their eye and his smirk widened but he shrugged his shoulder, making his face all innocent.

But his bestfriends know him better than that.

_____________________

"What do you mean, Alex ?" Raven asked frowning her eyebrows in confusion.

"Well, Three of your roomates were Bestfriends-"

"Were ? They are" Raven interupts Alex.

"Nope, Rav. They were." Alex smirk.

"Stop playing Alex. What's your actual intentions, Alex ? Say it properly" Ivan snapped, annoyed.

"Well, when I was out yesterday, I saw them talking with each other. Actually, Grace is talking and other two are listening. From their conversation, I came to know that they are Bestfriends. They do everything together. And there I saw something. Alice and Ella's expressions. Alice and Ella are jealous of Grace. They can't stand her. And it was clear on their face. So, I am going to use this against their friendship, Simple" Alex shrugged.

"Then ? What will we get by doing all these things ?" Raven inquired.

"These three are only starting, Rav. We are gonna make everyone Regret and we will do anything for that." Alex gritted his teeth.

Ivan smirked.

"Just wait and watch, Rav. Friendships will break, fights will happen, Jealousy will be at its peak, group will break. Those people tried to make you alone, Rav. Now they will be alone. Now people will bully them. Now, they are gonna be a topic of discussion." Alex smirk.

While Raven bits her lip, in deep thoughts.

"A-Alex"

"Hmm ?" He looked at her.

"Umm, what about R-Ryder and Ryan ?"

Alex's face turned cold.

"I don't care if they are your brothers. If they hurt you, they will face me" He said coldly.

"No Alex, technically, they never hurt me. Alex, they are abused. They are hurt. They are scared that I will tell this to everyone in college. And on the top of that, Their uncle send them fake videos which made them believe him and hate me, Alex. It's not their fault. Even, Ryder saved me from B-Brian, Alex please, don't do anything to them, please" Raven showed her puppy eyes to Alex.

Which is irresistible for him.

He looked at Ivan for help. While Ivan nodded at him.

"Just because you are saying, but remember if they will made you cry again in future, then they will face me first, then Alex. Understand ?" Ivan said to her. Raven beamed.

"I didn't know you had a brain too, Alex" Rav said seriously.

Alex looked at her in disbelief.

"You don't know, Rav, this is Alex with brains" Ivan said seriously.