Chapter 30 : Vulnerable

Ryan's P.O.V.

As soon as I opened the door, a body crashed me.

I am shocked was an understatement.

"P-Ple-ease S-Save me" She whispered, clutching my shirt in her tiny fist.

"S-Spiders" she cried.

My heart broke.

I never saw tears in her eyes.

Not even when she was getting bullied.

Not even when they beat her.

"P-Please"

She is looking so vulnerable.

The girl who stand for us, against David, is looking so weak right now.

I always thought her as a badass bitch but right now she is looking so scared.

"AAAHHH, PLEASE MAKE HIM GO AWAY, P-PLE-EASE"

I snapped out of my thoughts seeing there was a spider on her leg and she is screaming out of her lungs, like that spider is gonna eat her.

I immediately bent down and hold that spider and threw it away from her.

She calmed down a little but still her breathing is uneven.

Like she is getting panic attack.

I remember how she helped me during my panic attack and without thinking twice, I pulled her to my chest.

She immediately clutched my tshirt in her tiny fist, like she never want to let go.

My arms around her tightened.

I felt like I am breathing again.

I release a breath of relief which I don't know I was holding.

I felt complete.

My heart breaks into million pieces hearing her heart wrenching cries.

I never want to let her go.

She is my sister. I was always a dick to her. She helped me during my panic attack, even though I bullied her. She stands against David for us, still we choose bullies over her.

We are bastards.

She wants to save both of us and we Just made her life insufferable. Because of us, she faced all these.

I hate myself so much right now.

I rubbed her back to calm her down.

"Sshh sshh, it's ok, you are ok, don't worry" I whispered rubbing her back and caressing her head.

Her sobbings are uncontrollable. Her eyes are tightly shut.

Her hair is a mess, her hands are trembling and her whole body is shaking in fear.

Never in million years, I thought I will see Raven cry like this.

She was always so badass, so bold infront of me.

But guess what every person has two sides.

Her sobbings turned into hiccups.

"Calm down Raven, you are ok" I rubbed her back.

Suddenly, her hold loosened from my tshirt and slowly she looked up. When she looked at me and her eyes widened.

Immediately, she stepped away from me.

Not gonna lie, I am hurt. But I know I deserves it after what I had done with her.

"You ?" She whispered.