Chapter 56 : David is back !

Author's P.O.V.

Ryan is sleeping while Raven is caressing his hair.

He completely lost it when she told him about Ryder's condition. she skipped the part where he was protecting Ryan. But little did she know, he already knew it. He could feel his brother covering his body and protecting him.

And he is feeling like shit. He is continuously blaming himself for his condition.

Raven calmed him and made him sleep.

She wants to cry. She can't see her brothers like this. One is in coma and another one is blaming himself continuously. She kept mumbling to him that Ryder will be fine. He has to.

A door clicked as Ivan came inside.

Before he could say anything, She sushed him, keeping her finger on her lips, and then pointing to sleeping Ryan.

Ivan nodded and came beside her.

"How is he ?" He whispered.

She stared at him for a second, before sighing.

"Blaming himself for Ryder's condition"

Ivan sighed.

He knew this is going to be happen.

"What about Ryder ? Did Doctor say anything about him ?"

Raven whispered.

"They shift him in next room. But still can't say anything about him"

Raven's heart skipped a beat as she shut her eyes letting tears fall down from her cheeks.

Ivan pulled her towards him and she snuggled in his chest.

He caressed her hair silently.

While, she just sobbed silently.

They sat there in comfortable silence.

"You should rest, Rav" Ivan whispered.

"No. I don't want to leave" She whispered back.

Ivan sighed. He could see how there are dark circles under her eyes. She looks so tired. Still, she is not going to close her eyes.

Ivan started massaging her scalp. He started rocking their body back and forth just like he was doing some time ago. This time, it works. Her eyes started dropping. She relaxed. Ivan's fingers always had that magic. And Ivan knows that very well.

Her tensed shoulders relaxed. The crease between her eyebrows are started fading as she took a breath of relief. Her breathing gets slowed.

She started falling in her deep slumber when suddenly a loud voice booms.

Raven flinched and immediately opened her eyes, frantically looking at Ryan. Ivan cursed under his breath as she was just going to sleep and now she is wide awake.

"I WANT TO SEE MY SONS" a voice booms from outside the room.

They looked each other. Confusion dripping from their face. They could hear some commotion going outside the room.

Ivan's eyes widened slightly as he realised what's going on. Without wasting a second, he went outside the room. Raven looked at Ryan one last time before following Ivan out.

"Listen here you old man, I am not going to repeat myself lower your voice" Pari gritted her teeth.

Raven's eyes widened when she saw none other than David. Their Uncle. Her Brothers' adopted father. Abusive.

She clenched her fist and came towards them.

"What you are going to do ? They are my sons and I can scream if I want" David glared at Pari.