Chapter 28 : Where is Raven !?

Pari's P.O.V.

Mr. Gray is so boring.

Uuff !

I groaned completing my work.

"Miss Pari, you can leave now"

"Thank you, Sir" I replied and leave the staff room as soon as possible.

"It's 2:30, so I guess Rav should be in maths class" I looked at my watch and immediately left for my class.

"May I come in, Miss ?" I asked my teacher. She narrowed her eyes at me and looked at her watch.

"Why are you late ?"

"Oh Mr. Gray called me" I replied politely.

"Ok, come"

I entered in my class. As soon as I entered, I scanned whole class but never find her.

I frowned and turned towards Miss.

"Umm Excuse me Miss, Where is Raven ?" I asked her, thinking if she knows anything or if Raven just gone to washroom.

But to my bad luck, she replied,

"No, she didn't come to class today".

My breath hitched as soon as I heard that.

Ignoring all the shouts from the teacher, I immediately ran out of the class to find Raven.

I take out my phone and call her. But to my vain, all that lead to a straight voicemail.

Where is She ?

Why she is not picking up my call ?

Don't panic, don't panic, Pari, she will be fine.

I calmed myself a little.

I think I should check Washroom first.

Thinking this, I immediately run towards the washroom.

But there is no sign of Raven anywhere here. There are two girls.

"Umm Excuse me guys, did you see Raven here ?" I asked them politely.

They both looked each other and shrugged before politely denying me.

I sighed and thanked them before leaving.

She is not in washroom. Where is she ?

Terrace ?

Yes, she could be on terrace, waiting for me, right ? I should check there.

I immediately rushed towards stairs.

I reached on roof top as I scanned the area, panting very hardly but to my luck, she is not here.

I came downstairs.

Should I check Nurse's office once ?

I run towards Nurse office, hoping I could see her but no, there is no one there except Nurse.

I asked her if she saw Raven and she told me no, Raven didn't come there.

I think I should check in her dorm too.

I take out my phone and search through a particular number in my contacts.

Miss Nancy.

"Hello"

"Hello Miss, I am Parnika, Raven's friend"

"Yes, how can I help you ?"

"Can you please check and tell me if Raven is back in her dorm or not, please ?"