Chapter 7 Battling Akari

Now Ash and Serena are having dinner with Akari and Laventon again, and Laventon says, "So Ash and Serena! I believe a jolly good congratulations are in order! Well done on earning your First Star rank!"

Akari smiles, "Potato mochi tastes so much better when you have something to be happy about! Still, we'll be very busy from now on between our Survey Corps duties and requests from folks here. Which reminds me - have you already taken on that request from Beauregard?"

"I sure have. He wants a Wurmple and I gave him one, though I am not sure if it will evolve into a Beautifly, though." Ash sighs.

"The people of Jubilife aren't too familiar with Pokemon, you see...So if problems arise, the Survey Corps gets called to help." Akari says.

"Indeed so! Some people will ask you for help when you talk with them, while other requests will need to be claimed from the blackboard I keep in my lab." Laventon adds. "Speaking of which, weren't you approached with a request recently, Akari? What's it all about?"

"About that...I was thinking maybe Ash or Serena could handle it for me. I was told it would require a bit of skill with battling Pokemon, so..." Akari frowns.

"Ah, yes. That request came from Mai of the Diamond Clan if I recall correctly?" Laventon says.

"Diamond Clan?" Serena asks.

"The people of the Diamond Clan have lived here in Hisui since before the Galaxy Team arrived. If we could establish good relations, I'm sure there is much we might learn from them, including more about the local Pokemon...But we can discuss all that tomorrow! For today, we should eat up and get some rest."

"I guess so." Ash says as they continue to eat, after that's done, they bid farewell to Akari and Laventon as they go back to their own house. But just as they open the door, Ash and Serena are tackled to the ground.

"Lillie?" Ash asks.

"Ash! Serena! We really miss you!" Lillie says as she hugs the two people tight, Serena says, "Okay, okay. Please let go or else we won't be able to breathe again..."

After breaking the hug, Ash also notices that Delia is also there, and he gives her a hug. "Mom...even you are here. I assume you came from the portal?"

"Indeed. We really miss you two very much." Delia says. "Even though we can see what you are doing, it will be better if we can see you two in person."

"You're right." Ash says. "And I assume you saw how I got Staraptor back, right?"

"We all saw it, but there are also some times we are worried for your recklessness." Lillie says.

"I'm sorry about that, but looks like in the past, people intend to survive Pokemon attacks. We still don't know why Arceus would send us back to the past, and when to come back to our own world as well." Serena frowns.

"About that..." Delia says, "Arceus has told us the true story, but we can't reveal it since it is related to space and time."

"So what we can do is to guide you by using the Arc Phone of yours." Lillie says. "And Arceus also told us that he will also help you teleport the Pokemon into the Aether Foundation so that even when you're leaving, your Pokemon will also follow you."

"That will be nice." Ash says, "By the way, I haven't asked, what about those traitors? Have they got their judgment yet?"

"Sadly...they are still hiding somewhere from the police. They might have changed their names and appearances, but their old accounts aren't able to be used anymore. The whole world are sad to learn your deaths."