Chapter 63 Post Alabaster Icelands Part 2

They head outside and find a group of three people arguing. The first one named Leif says, "I'm telling you, Burmy is the Pokemon with a cloak made of leaves!"

The second one named Duna says, "No, no, Burmy cloaks are made of minerals like sand and rock - I'm quite sure of it."

The third one named Tarush says, "Ha! If it ain't covered in trash, it ain't a Burmy!"

Leif sighs, "Haaaah...This conversation is getting us nowhere. Are you both sure you've actually seen a Burmy before? It wasn't some other Pokemon?"

"We might ask you the same question as well." Duna replies.

"I've seen Burmy here in Hisui, and I've seen 'em back in my own region too. And guess what...? They're all covered in trash!" Tarush adds.

"Oh my. You must have gotten confused somehow, my dear." Duna retorts back.

"Please, both of you! We're just repeating the same arguments over and over at this point..."

They notice Ash and the group and Leif says, "Hey, you're from the Survey Corps, aren't you? We could figure out which of us is right pretty quick if someone brought us an actual Burmy. Catch one and come show it to us, would you?"

Ash and Serena sigh as they bring all three Burmy to them, one at a time. The first one is the plant cloak, and Leif says, "Yup, this is a Burmy, all right!"

"It's similar, dear, I'll grant you that. But this must be a different species." Duna says.

"Yeah, I ain't buyin' it. This ain't a Burmy." Tarush says.

"Well...if the real deal can't convince these two, I guess we'll need to look at the fake Burmy too." Leif says. "Could you try to catch both the so-called Burmy that my companions here were talking about?"

Ash sighs as he sends out the Sand Cloak next, and Duna says, "Take a good look, both of you! This little one is the real Burmy."

"Errr. I guess it looks pretty similar. But there's no way this is a Burmy." Leif says.

"Yeah, I gotta agree. Where's its trash at, huh?" Tarush asks.

"Honestly, how can someone still be in doubt after seeing a real Burmy right up close?" Duna asks, "I suppose we'll need to compare it to those false Burmy to prove the point. Can you carry on until you've brought both the Burmy look-alikes these two spoke of, my dear?"

The third one is the Trash Cloak, and Tarush says, "Oh! Now that's a Burmy, and no mistake!"

"Huh? I don't know about that..." Leif says.

"Indeed. This Pokemon is no Burmy." Duna says.

"Well, we've all seen each other's supposed real Burmy...But we're no closer to agreeing on anything. Nothing else for it. Let's have Professor Laventon decide. The Burmy he chooses to put in the Pokedex will be considered the real Burmy!" Leif says.

"Oh let us say about this." Serena says, "All of them are Burmy, just with different forms."

"Wait, so you're saying that Pokemon of the same species can come in forms as different as these?" Duna asks. "How incredible!"

"Yeah, so all of you are right, you were just wasting your breath arguing something that is unimportant." Ash says.

"Geez, well, I'm sorry I was so harsh to both o' ya." Tarush says.

"No, no, I'm just as much at fault." Duna replies. "But really, this whole escapade has taught us a lot about Pokemon! I'm truly glad."

"I apologize for getting a little heated back there too...But it all turned out well in the end. And sorry for getting you caught up in our mess! You did a great job clearing up our confusion."