Chapter 15 Meeting Lian

Ash and Serena are now arriving at the Heights Camp as they get off the carriage, and they are heading to the Heartwood. On the way, Ash is working on the Feather Ball by using Apricorn and Sky Tumblestone. "There it is finished."

Serena looks at the ball and asks, "So what does it do?"

"I am not sure." Ash says as he throws, but much to their surprise, the ball is going very fast as it already disappears out of their sight. "Is that supposed to be happening?"

"Look at how far it goes..." Serena says as they decide to look for the ball, and much to their surprise, they find it in Windswept Run and there are a lot of Abras there.

"Look at all the Abra here..." Serena says.

"But it seems we already captured one, not to mention it is a light specimen..." Ash says. "But it says that we need to scare it off with the Scatter Bang..."

"I have no idea what it is, but maybe we will find it later in the journey." Serena shrugs.

Abra's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,4,10,15 Number of light specimens caught:1,2,3,5,7 Number you've caught without being spotted:1,2,4,6,10 Number defeated:1,2,3,4,5 TImes you have seen it use Teleport:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've scared it off with a Scatter Bang:1,2,3,4,5 Number you've evolved:1,2,3

Hisui Dex Entry No.58 Abra: The Psi Pokemon: Psychic-type. Spends 18 hours of the day sleeping. Even while asleep, Abra can control its psychic powers—should danger approach, the Pokémon will simply teleport away.

As they get back to Deertrack Heights, Ash is being tackled down by a shadow from the stone above. Ash asks, "What's going on?"

The shadow turns out to be an Infernape, much to Ash's surprise. "Infernape? Is that you?"

The Pokemon nods as he hugs Ash tight, and Serena says, "I never knew you'll be able to find Infernape so soon."

Ash says, "Yeah. Pikachu told me that you split up to find me, where were you trying to find me?"

Infernape points at an island far away, and he says, "You looked there to find me? And you didn't find me, so you decide to look for me on top of that rock and then you found me?"

Infernape nods and Ash smiles, "Welcome back to the team, Infernape."

As Infernape is recalled to the Pokeball, they also find a Chimchar and give the Pokemon food and capture it without noticing.

Chimchar's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,4,6,10 Number you've caught without being spotted:1,2,3,4,5 Times you have seen it use Ember:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've given it food:1,2,3,4,5 Number you've evolved:1

Hisui Dex Entry No.61 Chimchar: The Chimp Pokemon: Fire-type. Full of vigor and always in high spirits. It was once known by the name "Lantern-Tail" and feared as some kind of apparition.

And when they arrive at the Tidewater Dam, they find an Alpha Bibarel at the beach, and they decide to defeat it and capture it.

Bibarel's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,3,6,12,25 Number of alpha specimens caught:1,2,3,4,5 Number defeated:1,3,6,12,20 Times you have seen it use Bite:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've seen it use a strong style move:1,3,6,12,25 Number of different forms you've obtained:2

Hisui Dex Entry No.11 Bibarel: The Beaver Pokemon: Normal- and Water-type. Evolve from Bidoof at LV:15. Bibarel fur repels water and is also a fantastic material for heat retention. These Pokémon create dams on rivers to live in.

They also find some Staravia and defeat it with Electric moves, evolving the Starly into a Staravia, and giving food to them.

Staravia's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,4,10,15 Number defeated:1,3,6,12,25 Number of you've defeated with Electric-type moves:1,2,4,6,10 Times you have seen it use Aerial Ace:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've given it food:1,3,5,7,10 Number of different forms you've obtained:2 Number you've evolved:1,2,3