Chapter 29 Post Crimson Mirelands Part 1

With Adaman joining Ash and Serena, they are now walking around the Crimson Mirelands as they are going to fulfill the Pokedex and do some requests. And since Adaman believes in them coming from the future, they have decided to tell him everything about their lives in the future.

"So let me get this straight, in the future, Pokemon and humans are living harmoniously with each other. And the reason why you two are here is because you were killed by people who you thought as close friends?" Adaman asks.

"That's right. I can't forgive them for doing that...but then again, maybe not all of them did attack us with Pokemon..." Ash says.

"Sounds like you have some tough times." Adaman chuckles. "Anyway, what kind of Pokemon are you trying to catch now?"

"You seem to be cool right now with us capturing Pokemon with Poke Balls. I mean, you thought we are using Poke Balls just to be above Pokemon." Serena says.

"But you proved us wrong, and I can tell my watching your battles." Adaman says. "But then again, Irida was pretty stubborn compared to me about this."

"Speaking of Irida...I want to know if you hate her or something?" Ash asks.

"Me, hating her? Just because we are from different clans doesn't mean that I hate her, though I don't know about her. It's true that we argue a lot, but I always consider her a good rival to me." Adaman says.

"I see." Serena says. "For the Pokemon, Ash and I are trying to catch a Petilil. We were asked by one of the people in Jubilife Village that we need to show it to her."

"Petilil, huh...I suggest you can find it in the Holm of Trials." Adaman says. "They are easy to find there."

"Thanks." Ash says.

When they get to the Holm of Trials, they find a lot of water area and some Petilil are at the flowers. After that, they decide to work with Pokedex.

Petilil's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,3,6,12,25 Number of small specimens caught:1,2,5,7,10 Number you've caught without being spotted:1,2,5,10,20 Number defeated:1,2,4,10,15 Times you have seen it use Poison Powder:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've given it food:1,3,5,7,10 Number you've evolved:1

Hisui Dex Entry No.93 Petilil: The Bulb Pokemon: Grass-type. The leaves on its head are highly valued for medicinal purposes. Dry the leaves in the sun, boil them, and then drink the bitter decoction for remarkably effective relief from fatigue.

"It is a good thing that I have a Sun Stone, that's how you evolve Petilil into a Lilligant, right?" Ash asks Serena.

"But are you sure about that? I mean...are you sure that's how you evolve it?" Serena asks.

"There's one way to find out." Ash says as he uses the Sun Stone on Petilil, and much to their delight, they have a Hisuian Lilligant.

Lilligant's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,3,4,5 Times you have seen it use Petal Dance:1,3,6,12,25 Times you have seen it use Victory Dance:1,3,8,20,40 Times you've seen it use an agile style move:1,3,8,20,40

Hisui Dex Entry No.94 Lilligant (Hisuian Form): The Flowering Pokemon: Grass- and Fighting-type. Evolve from Petilil with Sun Stone. I suspect that its well-developed legs are the result of a life spent on mountains covered in deep snow. The scent it exudes from its flower crown heartens those in proximity.

"Adaman, what is the Victory Dance? I mean, I don't we've seen the Lady of the Ridge do that..."

"It is a move that boosts the offense and defensive attacks of Lilligant." Adaman replies. "And that's all."