Chapter 80 Treasure and Heatran

After getting to Crimson Mirelands, they get to Diamond Settlement as Adaman is finding the treasure from the Diamond Clan. Once he finds it, he goes to Ash, Serena, and Irida as he says, "I found some treasure you'd be interested in. Did that make your ears perk up? Happy to fill you in, if you're curious..."

"Yeah, I'm really curious, so just cut into the point." Ash says.

"There's that Survey Corps spirit! Curiosity's what moves science forward, according to good old Mr. Professor. But come to think of it, what I've found seems too valuable to just let you in on it for free. You'll need to work a little!"

"You've already seen what we worked for." Serena says. "Just tell us what do you want."

"Here's the deal. I want you to show me what's in your mind, your heart...your soul! In short: battle me!" Adaman says.

"You could have just say so." Ash says. "We'll like to have a battle."

"Then it's on! Time to see what you've got." Adaman says as he sends out Vaporeon, Umbreon, and Leafeon. Ash goes with Pikachu and Infernape to battle.

"Here I come, knowing full well how tough you are...For the future of the Diamond Clan!"

Then he tries to have all three Eeveelutions attack at the same time, causing both Pokemon unable to dodge in time and take hits, but even though they are good at working with each other, the battle ends with Ash's victory.

"You're really something...and I'm a man of my word. So, here's that treasure." Adaman says as he takes out an object. Ash widens his eyes as he knows what this is, even though it is rather a crystal than an orb, but he knows that this is the Adamant Orb.

"This used to be my grandfather's. He said it was somehow related to almighty Sinn-I mean, to mighty Dialga. So, now that I've put you through the wringer a little, it seems right to give it to you since you're the one who caught mighty Dialga!" Adaman says.

"That might be true." Serena says.

"Y'know, I ought to tell you...I'm glad it was you who fell out of the sky to us. You taught me another way to get along with Pokemon...another way to relate to the world!" Adaman says.

Ash says, "Well, now let's see if this Adamant Crystal can change Dialga's form."

After having Dialga touch the orb, it roars and now it changes into its Origin Form. Ash says, "Looks like we did it."

"Let's record its data." Serena says.

Hisui Dex Entry No.235 Dialga (Origin Form): The Temporal Pokémon: Steel- and Dragon-type. Radiant light caused Dialga to take on a form bearing a striking resemblance to the creator Pokémon. Dialga now wields such colossal strength that one must conclude this is its true form.

And then they head to Lake Valor and find Azelf there, Azelf floats to Ash and Serena as he says, "Ash and Serena. Welcome back. I missed you two."

"Hello there, Azelf. I assume you know what we're here for, right?" Ash asks.

"I don't have father's fragment with me, it was Uxie who has it. But it doesn't mean I don't want to come with you. After all, you are the one linking to me even in the future."

"It's fine." Ash says with a smile. "Welcome to the team."

Azelf's Research Tasks: Number caught:1, Times you have seen it use Mystical Power:1,3,6,12,25 Times you have seen it use Self-Destruct:1,3,8,20,40 Times you've seen it use a strong style move:1,3,8,20,40 Times you've seen it use an agile style move:1,3,10,30,70