Chapter 91 Daybreak

Right now Ash and Serena, along with Adaman and Irida, are now in front of the Moonview Arena, and they find Melli there, of course. "My dazzling lord, Electrode, is happily letting off some pent-up electricity at present. Let's hear it, then. What are you here to do?"

"Simple, we're here for a rematch." Ash says.

"If you must. Try not to get zapped..." Melli says as he lets them in to fight the Noble Electrode. And just like the other Nobles that they fight a few days ago, Electrode is also trying not to hurt them and so are Ash and Serena.

Once the battle is over, Melli mutters, "I can't believe what I've just seen...You took 7 minutes to win this battle! Here. A gift for you from the great Melli. Accept it with the honor it deserves."

They get the same rewards as the other wardens, and Melli says, "I suppose you'll come trundling along for another rematch sometime, hm? We'll be ready."

Once that's done, they go to the place where they found the alpha Bronzong, north of the Lonely Spring. Ash and Serena remember what happened before heading there.

(Flashback)

"You the one who accepted my request? Well then, let's get right into business." Cael, a Pearl Clan member, comes to the Galaxy Hall and talks to the four of them. "There's an old tale that's long been told in the Hisui region about a dark nightmare that visits people on lonely paths at night. I never put any stock in it myself...until I saw it. I saw a terrifying black Pokemon just like the one in the stories! They say that people who are trapped in the nightmares it creates never wake again. We can't wait for someone to fall victim to it. We've got to act before that can happen."

"That is probably Darkrai. Don't worry, he won't harm a person. Just tell us where he is." Ash says.

"I saw it near the Clamberclaw Cliffs, partway up Mount Coronet... And it was when I was out walking alone at night, just like the old stories all say. Be careful if you go in search of it...I wouldn't want you to lose your life over this."

(Flashback Ends)

"Are you sure this Darkrai you said won't kill us?" Adaman asks.

"Don't worry, he is a good friend of mine." Ash says as the said Pokemon just comes from the shadows and floats up to face them. "And what do you know, here he is."

"Wow...it sure is pitch black..." Irida mutters.

Darkrai floats towards them and he says, "Cresselia has told me everything, even though I didn't help you, but I'm glad she did."

"That's good to know." Ash says. "And we are here to research you as well."

Darkrai nods as they do the honors to capture him.

Darkrai's Research Tasks: Number caught:1 Times you have seen it use Shadow Ball:1,3,6,12,25 Times you have seen it use Dark Void:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've seen it use a strong style move:1,3,8,20,40 Times you've seen it use an agile style move:1,3,6,12,25

Hisui Dex Entry No.242 Darkrai: The Pitch-Black Pokémon: Dark-type. On a moonless night, a strange incident occurred in which every one of a village's inhabitants suffered nightmares. The villagers attested that Darkrai appeared before them in these nightmares.

And at the same time, Cael arrives and he says, "Astounding! Now everyone will be able to rest easy. Yes...Now no one else will fall victim to such dark nightmares...I suppose I'd better be heading back home myself now. But I won't forget what you did!"

He gives them an Exp Candy L as a reward, and once it is done, they leave the area and go to Jubilife Village to find Mai.

"Our last item of research is to look into massive mass outbreaks in the Alabaster Icelands. Let's finish this - together!" Mai says as they nod.