Chapter 32 Post Crimson Mirelands Part 4

After arriving at Ursa's Ring, they find both Teddiursa and Ursaring in the area, and Serena asks, "Strange, why can't we see any Ursaluna around?"

"If you want an Ursaluna, you'll have to wait until the full moon." Adaman says. "Lucky for you, tonight is a full moon."

"Just great, we have to wait until it is night time." Ash mutters.

Teddiursa's Research Tasks: Number captured:1,2,4,10,15 Number of heavy specimens caught:1,2,5,7,10 Number you've caught without being spotted:1,2,4,6,10 Number defeated:1,2,4,10,15 Times you have seen it use Baby-Doll Eyes:1,3,8,20,40 Times you've given it food:1,3,5,7,10 Number you've evolved:1,2,3

Hisui Dex Entry No.112 Teddiursa: The Little Bear Pokemon: Normal-type. It licks its paws because of the sweet honey that has soaked into them. It is cunning, stealing into the nests of Combee and taking for itself the honey that the Combee have amassed.

Ursaring's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,4,10,15 Number defeated:1,3,8,20,40 Number of you've defeated with Fighting-type moves:1,2,5,10,20 Times you have seen it use Bulldoze:1,3,8,20,40 Times you have seen it use Slash:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've scared it off with a Scatter Bang:1,2,3,4,5 Number of different forms you've obtained:2 Number you've evolved:1,2,3

Hisui Dex Entry No.113 Ursaring: The Hibernator Pokemon: Normal-type. Evolve from Teddiursa at LV:30. When the cold season arrives in Hisui, this Pokémon will wander fields and mountains alike in search of its favorite berries. Ursaring's hunger during this time makes it a ferocious danger.

Serena is now having the Noble Ursaluna find the Peat Block on the ground, and they find it. Serena says, "So this is the Peat Block..."

"I wonder if we can find some more so I can send it to Lillie to research about it." Ash whispers to Serena.

"Maybe one day." Serena says.

After getting back to the Diamond Settlement, Adaman decides to bring them to Lake Valor. Serena asks, "Lake Valor, you said that this is where you attended Wallace Cup back in Sinnoh, right?"

"Yeah, Wallace asks me to attend the cup since he is interested in Buizel. As you can see, I have attended a lot of Pokemon Contests." Ash says.

"What are Pokemon Contests?" Adaman asks, and Ash replies, "They are much like Pokemon Battles, but instead of trying to defeat our opponent, people want to see the beauty and coordinating from both humans and Pokemon."

"I can't believe such a thing happens in the future..." Adaman says, "You know, now I'm curious if I can see the future that you mentioned."

"I'm not sure about that...we might be able to contact our families with Arc Phone, but we don't know how to get back to the future..." Serena frowns.

"That sure is a shame..." Adaman says.

They find Onix on the road and they decide to finish their research tasks, Ash says, "Another problem is that we don't have any Metal Coat around here..."

"We can't evolve Onix into Steelix...just great." Serena adds.

Onix's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,4,10,15 Number of large specimens caught:1,2,3,5,7 Number defeated:1,2,4,10,15 Number of you've defeated with Water-type moves:1,2,4,6,10 Times you have seen it use Rock Slide:1,3,8,20,40 Times you have seen it use Stealth Rock:1,3,6,12,25 Number you've evolved:1

Hisui Dex Entry No.118 Onix: The Rock Snake Pokemon: Rock- and Ground-type. This chain of immense stones resembles a giant serpent. Tremors shake the earth above as it burrows deep beneath the ground, feeding on boulders as it goes.