Chapter 60 Snowpoint Temple

Ash, Serena, Adaman, and Irida are chasing after Sabi, as they arrive at Icebound Falls, but just as they arrive at the place, Ash is tackled to the ground by a familiar Pokemon.

"A Lucario?" Serena asks. "I never knew Riolu and Lucario exist in this place..."

And the one tackling Ash is no other than his own Lucario, he hugs the Pokemon and says, "I'm sorry, Lucario. I should have known you're here alone...I promise I won't leave you."

"So let me guess, Lucario is also your Pokemon?" Irida asks.

"Yeah, he was a recent capture before coming from the sky." Ash says. "I hatched it from an egg and then trained him to become a strong member."

After that, they manage to recall Lucario into the Pokeball and also do some requests with Riolu and Lucario.

Riolu's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,4,10,15 Number of you've defeated with Flying-type moves:1,2,4,6,10 Times you have seen it use Rock Smash:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've given it food:1,2,3,4,5 Times you've stunned it by using items:1,3,5,7,10 Number you've evolved:1

Hisui Dex Entry No.223 Riolu: The Emanation Pokémon: Fighting-type. Though infantile in appearance, it has the mysterious ability to read the minds of humans. The pure of heart are met with Riolu's approval, while those of ill-nature earn only its loathing.

Lucario's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,4,10,15 Number of alpha specimens caught:1 Number defeated:1,2,4,10,15 Number of you've defeated with Fire-type moves:1,2,4,6,10 Times you have seen it use Aura Sphere:1,3,10,30,70 Times you have seen it use Close Combat:1,3,8,20,40 Times you've seen it use an agile style move:1,3,10,30,70 Times you've stunned it by using items:1,5,10,15,20

Hisui Dex Entry No.224 Lucario: The Aura Pokemon: Fighting- and Steel-type. Evolve from Riolu with high friendship during daytime. A most gallant-looking creature. It emits energy waves and controls them with precision, using them to sense even faraway beings. I have given the name "aura" to this power.

A text massage appears on Ash's phone, and he reads it and says, "Congratulations on finding all your Pokemon that are scattered around Hisui...So Lucario is the final one to find. That's nice."

"I know what you mean." Serena says. "But now, we should try to find Sabi."

After climbing the cliff to the top, they find Sabi standing there waiting for them. Sabi says, "Ash and Serena! You made it all the way up here in this cold! But my question is...did you catch me? Or did I let myself get caught? Hmmm?"

Ash and Serena don't know how to respond, and then Sabi continues, "Oooh, and one more thing: Am I even really clairvoyant?"

"You might be?" Serena decides to answer, and she says, "Hmm. No one but me could really know, right? Anyway, the challenge continues. The next stop of our merry chase is Snowpoint Temple! But the real question here is...am I really having fun playing with you? Or am I bored? Hmmm?"

Then she starts to fly away with Braviary again, much to their annoyance. "We just climbed all the way up here and now she just flew away...like that..." Ash mutters.

"That's Sabi for you, but she did tell you to find her in Snowpoint Temple." Adaman says.

"Snowpoint Temple is just above the cliff if you go to the Pearl Settlement." Irida says. "It is close to Lake Acuity."

"Lake Acuity, huh..." Ash mutters as they all go there. Serena asks, "Ash? You didn't seem to be excited to go to Lake Acuity..."

"Well, I'm excited, it is just...what happened to Lake Acuity when I traveled there with Dawn and Brock..." Ash says, "I had a full 6 on 6 battle with my rival who thought that power is everything with Pokemon. And...I lost badly..."