Chapter 77 World Saving Finale

Ash and the others are now heading towards the Temple of Sinnoh, when Adaman, Irida, Ash, and Serena are the only ones left to go onto the carriage, they are stopped by Cogita and, much to Ash's surprise, Ash's mother Delia. She is wearing an ancient kimono that fits into the village, and Ash can't help but look in awe at how perfected she looked.

"Mom? Miss Cogita?" Ash asks.

"And here you are, lost ones. Ready to face your fate atop Mount Coronet?" Cogita says. "It seems a vicious battle might await you."

"We'll go where we must." Serena says.

"Oh, well said." Cogita says. Delia steps forward and says, "Ash and Serena. I want you two to promise me, please make sure you are safe and sound. I know you might get some injuries during the fight just like those frenzy Pokemon inflicted you. But...I wish we can all go back to our world together."

"I promise, Mom." Ash says as he gives her a hug.

Cogita says, "Now, hearken to my words, young ones. Time cannot be served from space, nor space from time. The being you will encounter at the Temple of Sinnoh is Dialga, ruler of all time. It is allowed to run wild, time itself will twist and bend here in Hisui, and eventually, the very world may be broken. But you have the aid of its counterpart - Palkia, the ruler of space. And therein lies hope. The balance will be brought to time and space, and the world can once again be as it should. Now, take Palkia at your side and make for the Temple of Sinnoh once more!"

The four of them nod as they see Cogita leaves, before she does so, she says, "I must say, this is quite the intriguing village...Perhaps I'll have a look around before I go-see what your clothier has on offer."

"Excuse me? Is this the time for shopping?" Adaman asks.

"Well, I'll hardly have time for shopping if the world ends, will I, young man?" Cogita replies.

"Fair point." Adaman nods.

Irida turns to them and says, 'All right, Ash and Serena! Once you feel ready, set out! We have for the Temple of Sinnoh once more!"

And it turns out that Delia is also coming with them as she wants to see how her son and her future daughter-in-law doing in the battle. At first, Ash was concerned because what if Delia is seen by Commander Kamado and the others, but Delia assures that she won't be doing something to change the past, as Arceus has given her the approval.

But just as they arrive at the Temple of Sinnoh, they are stopped by Volo again. "Just the boy I've been waiting for! I know you can buy various sundries at the base camp, but I thought it might be helpful to you if I set up here, closer to the temple. I want to have front-row seats if there's a chance to see into the world of myth and legend! I'll probably be creeping even closer to the action once the battle actually begins."

"Are you sure that's okay?" Serena asks.

"Oh, but you won't have to worry about me! I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself. And besides, I know all too well the strength of you and your Pokemon. I've got no doubt you'll have this whole thing tied up in a neat bow before I could possibly be in any danger!"

They nod as they all rush up to the temple, where Kamado and the others are waiting for them. When Kamado asks who Delia is, Ash tells him that she is his mother and she is here to watch over both him and Serena. Kamado nods in approval and promises not to let her get involved in the fight they are having.

"For so long, I'd thought that I had to eliminate any outside element that might threaten the people of Jubilife Village. Whether that meant banishing you or seeking to destroy the Pokemon of the temple, I felt it was my only path. But you've shown me that I was wrong to think in such a way. Are you ready for this challenge?"