Chapter 57 Post Coronet Highlands Part 5

After getting back into the Galaxy Hall, they find Zeke again, he sighs, "Every time I'm in trouble, you turn up - just like clockwork. That's right - Wanda's missing again! Please! Help me find my lost sister!"

"Where did she go this time?" Ash asks.

"This time she was sent to the Coronet Highlands, but she never returned from that trip! But I've got faith! I know you and that Ursaluna will be able to track her down for me. Get a whiff of that old kerchief, and see if you can find any traces of her, please!" Zeke says.

After that's done, he says, "Wanda should be somewhere up in the Coronet Highlands, so please find her!"

"This sure is the third time she went missing." Adaman says. "I wonder what is her deal this time."

As they get to the Mountain Camp, they manage to track the scent until they find Wanda standing at a lone cliff. She says, "Ash and Serena! At laaaaast! Oh, I knew you'd come find me! I got hit with a Gust from Honchkrow that sent me tumbling right down the mountainside. I couldn't climb back up, and I couldn't get down either, so I've been stuck! So...um...Please! Get me back on track!"

They decide to use Sneasler's help and they manage to send her back to the camp. She says, "You're always around to save me when I need it! If only you were in my corps, Ash and Serena. I'd be so much better off..."

"But we are Galaxy Team members." Ash says. "We are already in the same team."

"Really?! It's such a relief to hear you say that! I'm so glad I can rely on you, Ash and Serena!" Wanda says. "Though it's a little embarrassing, I guess, to admit to myself that I need to rely on you...Oh, you know what? I used to think that Sneasler was a mean Pokemon, since it looks sly and unsavory, but...It helped me out of a really tight spot, I guess it must be good at heart after all!"

And then she goes back to the Galaxy Hall with them, once Zeke and Wanda are reunited again, he says, "It seems as if there's nothing you can't find! I'm always thanking you, but thanks again. There's simply no doubting your abilities! And I heard from Wanda how you reassured her, telling her you're teammates and all. She's even started calling you her saviors!"

"I think this is a little bit much." Serena says.

"It really means a lot to her to be accepted by someone like you two. And as her big brother, I appreciate you keeping her safe too, of course. I know that she can be a real scatterbrain, so I'm glad she's got you looking out for her!"

Then he gives them two Star Pieces as rewards, and then they go back to Coronet Highlands to do some final exploration. As nighttime approaches, they manage to find an Alpha Mismagius at the Stonetooth Rows, and they decide to do the tasks.

Mismagius' Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,4,6,10 Number of alpha specimens caught:1 Number defeated:1,2,4,6,10 Number of you've defeated with Dark-type moves:1,2,3 Times you have seen it use Hex:1,3,8,20,40 Times you have seen it use Power Gem:1,3,8,20,40 Times you've stunned it by using items:1,2,3,4,5 Times you've seen it use an agile style move:1,3,8,20,40

Hisui Dex Entry No.198 Mismagius: The Magical Pokemon: Ghost-type. Evolve from Misdreavus with Dusk Stone. The incantations Mismagius chants can ward against misfortune, so a custom exists of inviting it into one's home. Incur the Pokémon's displeasure, however, and disaster will surely ensue.

Then the final touches are the Spiritomb Wisps, Unown, and the old verses that were hidden underground.

The first wisp is located atop the rocky mountain ridge south of Celestica Trail; the second wisp is located on the large step-like grassy section just south of Sacred Plaza; the third wisp is located on the northeastern side of Moonview Arena, overlooking the ruins below; the fourth wisp is located on edge of a cliff southeast of the waterfall flowing out of Lonely Spring; the fifth wisp is located near the mountain ridge by the river flowing out the southeastern section of the area.