Chapter 38 Meeting Iscan

Ash, Serena, Adaman, and Irida are now back at Gingko Landing as they decide to head east this time to Aipom Hills, where Iscan is staying. As they get there, they really find a lot of Aipom and Ambipom in the wild.

Ambipom's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,4,10,15 Number of alpha specimens caught:1,2,3 Number defeated:1,2,4,10,15 Number of you've defeated with Fighting-type moves:1,2,5,10,20 Times you have seen it use Double Hit:1,3,6,12,25 Times you have seen it use Iron Tail:1,3,8,20,40 Times you've seen it use a strong style move:1,2,4,10,15 Number of different forms you've obtained:2

Hisui Dex Entry No.79 Ambipom: The Long Tail Pokemon: Normal-type. Evolved from Aipom by learning Double Hit. To affirm their kinship, members of this species will form a ring by linking their newly doubled tails together. On rare occasions, humans have been accepted into such rings.

"There is the hut." Adaman says as he points at the hut, and Irida says, "Really? That sure is a small hut."

"We only need a place to spend some time resting, we don't need it to be very spacy after all." Adaman says.

"Right..." Irida mutters.

Just then, Volo is there as he greets them. "Why, hello there. Ash and Serena! Fancy running into you out here!"

"What are you doing here? I start to wonder if you're stalking us..." Ash asks.

"Me? Oh, I'm on the hunt for some plates! How's your plate hunting going, young friends?" Volo asks.

"It is fine, I guess." Serena says.

"No need to be humble! I see you've already got your hands on four plates! You gain plates when you quell frenzied nobles - and when a great Pokemon recognizes you as worthy of bearing, isn't that right? The way you've been collecting those plates...It reminds me of the ancient hero. The one that's said to have battled against almighty Sinnoh. You know, I've been wondering...The 10 Pokemon that are said to have followed the ancient hero - their powers are supposed to have come from almighty Sinnoh itself. Why would they seek to challenge almighty Sinnoh along with the hero, then? Perhaps we'll get some answers once we gather all the plates? Well, let's both do our best to find more! But please, don't overexert yourselves. I'd hate for something to happen to two of our guild's loyal customers."

After that, he leaves, and Irida asks, "What does that guy want? And what is he talking about the Noble Pokemon and our almighty Sinnoh?"

"No clue...but if each one of the Noble Pokemon holds a plate...then what about the other 7? Who would be holding the other 7?" Serena asks Ash.

"I don't know. Right now we can only do one thing at a time." Ash says.

After arriving at the house, they knock on the door and hear a voice, "Do...do I have a visitor?"

"Iscan, it's me." Adaman says.

"Adaman? I-I'll be right out...Give me a moment..." Iscan opens the door and he greets Adaman, but he is surprised to see both Ash and Serena, as well as the Pearl Clan Leader Irida with him.

"So, um...I'm Iscan of...of the Diamond Clan..." Iscan says, "I think this is our first meeting...leader of the Pearl Clan."

"Call me Irida is fine." Irida sighs.

He turns to Ash and Serena, and he notices the Celestica Flute with Serena. "Two Galaxy Team members...with a Celestica Flute? You two must be Ash and Serena, right? H-have I done something to warrant your visit?"

Adaman sighs, "Relax, Iscan. It is true we are here to find you."

"Well, sudden visits give me quite a shock...I do hope you'll give me advanced notice in the future. So, um...why are you here?" Iscan asks.