Chapter 01

The picture of Mina is above👆❣️

Minasa Takashi

I woke up to the bright rays of sunlight shining down on my face. After a few tosses and turns, I managed to sit upright and yawn. I glanced at the alarm clock. My eyes widened.

7:15AM.

I almost panicked but then I realized that school starts by 8:30AM and I sighed in relief.

Today is the day I get to go to my new school—Mitsuya's school actually—and I'm so excited. Back in my old school, the students bully me quite often and I try so hard to conceal it from my brother. Alas, that doesn't work out.

One time, a boy spread some rumors about me sleeping with him and some girls beat me up because of it. When brother found out about it, him and his friends beat him up leaving him in the hospital. The next day, he sternly told me that he's going to pull me out of that school and I'm going to join him in his.

I was pretty worried about it but he assured me that he's going to protect me so I pushed my worries away.

Speaking of his friends, it's been so long since I've seen them. Like four years?

And then I remembered Mikey. Such a beautiful soul. His obsidian eyes, his cute eye smiles, his platinum blond locks, his playful attitude..I just miss him so much. I wonder what he looks like now.

Let's be friends, Mina-chan.. He told me with his cute boyish grin as his fingers grazed softly on my skin.

I shook the thoughts away and looked out the window, watching the beautiful pink petals falling from the big tree situated at our backyard. Fall was about to begin as birds started singing which created a wonderful melody to my ears. I was so mesmerized by the serene sight before me that I didn't realize I had school this morning.

On cue, I got off the bed and stripped out of my nightie and headed for the shower. After my shower, I put on my undies before wearing my uniform. A white button up t-shirt tucked in a gray knife pleated skirt along with a red tie knotted securely around my shirt collar. Feeling the need to cover up some more, I put on a baby pink cardigan. I rolled a pair of gray high-knee socks up my knees and slipped my feet into a pair of shiny black shoes.

As for my hair, I brushed it, letting it cascade down my butt. Lastly, I pinned a gray bow at the side to complete the look. Satisfied, I skipped happily out of my room. Walking through the hallway, the smell of ramen greeted my nose. Brother is a really great chef.

There he was, in the dining room setting up the bowls and plates. He was already in his uniform as usual.

"Good morning, Brother!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs to meet him.

His attention was drawn to me and he eye-smiled, "Ahh..Mina, Good morning." I ran to the dining room and had my seat the same time he had his.

"So," He began, picking up his chopsticks, "Are you excited?"

I nodded giddily, "Yes!"

"Glad you are," He says, slurping on his ramen.

After a moment of slurps and silence, I wanted to ask brother a question that has been bothering me for some time now.

"Brother.." I called, dropping my chopsticks.

He hummed in response and looked at me. I stop eating and placed my hands on my laps, holding the hem of my skirt tightly.

"Is your school the same as mine?" I asked hesitantly hoping he says no.

He stopped eating too and sighed, "Actually, it's a lot worse."