Chapter 11

Sano Manjiro {Mikey}

Wearing Toman's attire {i.e a long black coat with the gang's emblem engraved in gold, a pair of black pants and a pair of white boots}, I analysed myself in the mirror. I don't wear a shirt or the full attire. Wanna know why? Because I don't fucking want to and I don't give a shit.

I just wrap a gauze around my waist and hang the coat over my shoulders. Granted I'm not different than the other members but being the commander of such reputable gang, I gotta dress differently.

Tonight is the night I alert the members of Kisaki's plan on ripping Toman apart. The night I need to let the members know what we're up against. A selfish manipulative bastard who'll stop at nothing just to put an end to Toman.

I met up with Pehyan yesterday and he told me that Kisaki has formed a new gang called 'Ryūketsu'. The gang consisting of 200 members. His gang is bigger than ours much to my disappointment but I'm not going to let that petty number intimidate me whatsoever. I've fought more than a thousand goons before so 200 fuckers wouldn't be a problem.

I look at myself in the mirror and my cheeks are red. They still burn from the peck Mina placed on them. When her soft plump lips met my skin, my insides set ablaze making my love for her grow more than it did. I never thought I'd feel that way because of a mere peck. But then I realized every little thing that comes from Mina makes my heartbeat accelerate.

Yes, I finally admit that I'm whipped for a girl. A fucking girl and her name is Mina Takashi. Mitsuya's little sister. Damn it.

She may be my bosom friend and I know I should see her as such but I can't. Not when she makes me so damn hard and my heart thump whenever I see her. I mean..you can't just spend your time thinking about your best friend all night, can you?

Not gonna lie, I really didn't care about studying or reading with her. Why I spent my time in Takemitchy's house because I wanted to be with her. Fuck it, I needed to be with her. I grasped the edge of the sink. What's wrong with me? I should be thinking of ways to eliminate Kisaki. Not about Mina and her sexy body.. Fuck! Dammit!

A knock on the door rang in my ears and I looked at Ken-chin who was standing at the door.

"Mikey, it's time. Let's go." He informed me and left. I sighed and hung my coat over my shoulders as I walked out of the bathroom. I followed Draken downstairs till we got to the front door.

"What about Emma?" I asked and Draken sighed.

"You've asked me that 30 times already and I told you she's at Mitsuya's place. When we return, we'll pick her up." He explained and I nodded, "Okay."

"Let's go." He says as we headed out of the house and I ran to my beloved babu. My CB250T. The only memory I have of my brother, Shinichiro.

I swung my leg over my babu and hopped on it as I started it, basking in the smooth sound. Ah, I just love her. Yes, it's a she and I adore her so much. Aside from Mina, she's the love of my life.

Wait..did I just say Mina's the love of my life?

"Hey Mikey..are you okay? You seem lost." Draken asked me and I eye-smiled at him.

"I'm fine, let's go." I say as I drive off the street and down the road with great speed. The wind slapping my face and blowing in my hair as my blood pumped. And I love it. We drove to the shrine as we spotted everyone already gathered, lost in their distinct chatter.

I parked my babu and hopped off, shoving my hands in my pockets.

Baji noticed my arrival and turned to the members, "Hey assholes! The commander's here!"

His statement immediately stopped their chatter as they all turned to me. They divided themselves and bowed, "Welcome, commander!"

My eyes scanned for Takemitchy amongst the crowd but I couldn't find him. I frowned. Where the fuck is he? I'm sure I sent him that text.

"Ken-chin." I called as he hummed, "Hmm?"

"Takemitchy isn't here, where is he?" I asked calmly even though I'm fuming in the inside. Why is he always late?

Draken sighed, "I don't know, he's always late and it's pissing me off."

"For a crybaby hero, he's so lousy." Mitsuya muttered under his breath and Chifuyu chuckled.

"This meeting won't hold until Takemitchy arrives!" I say to them and they groaned.

Few minutes later, we heard someone yell, "Hey! I'm here!"

Kazutora turned, "Ah? Isn't that Takemitchy?" We all turned to see Takemitchy running towards us. When he reached us, he fell on the ground, panting. Completely out of breath.

Draken groaned as he helped him up to his feet, "You're always late. Be more punctual next time."

Takemitchy bowed, "I'm sorry well I couldn't find my coat so that's why.."

"I'm sorry, Mikey-kun." He bowed and I smiled at him.

"It's okay, now you're here, we'll start the meeting." I say and he straightened up, nodding.

My mood completely took an 180° turn as I glared at nothing in particular and walked through the path that the members created along with Ken-chin by my side. I walked up the steps to the top of the shrine as I turned to face the members.

"Members of Toman, It's really good to see you all here. You must be wondering why I hosted this meeting tonight. Well, I called you here to let you know that Kisaki Tetta is on the loose to make our lives a living nightmare." I spoke audibly and they all gasped, whispering to one another.

"Silence!" Draken boomed and they all shut their mouths.

I sighed, "Apparently, I heard he's formed another gang called Ryūketsu which consists of 200 members. They may be bigger than us but that doesn't mean we should back down. We've faced and conquered gangs that had claim to be stronger than us so beating the shit out of 200 assholes should be easy." I looked down, "We've been through a lot over the years. Conflicts, back stabs, Moebius, Valhalla and other shit and it's all because of that devil incarnate called Tetta. I want to apologize for all that. For everything we've faced in the past two years. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have let him get to me. I shouldn't have let him use me for his own advantage. If I hadn't then, maybe none of that would have transpired between us. If I could go back and turn back the hands of time, I would."

"But we can't deny the fact we had a good fight on bloody Halloween." Draken smirks and the others agree while they chuckled, reminiscing about the crazy fight on bloody Halloween. I chuckled before I yelled, "As long as I am alive and standing, Toman will never fall!" The members hailed and cheered in response bringing a wicked grin to my face.

I continued, "If Ryūketsu wants war, we'll give them war!" I shouted and their hailing became louder. "Toman isn't backing out! Ryuketsu is going down whether they like it or not!"

The members had their fists up in the air as they shouted, "Toman never falls!"

I looked at Takemitchy who smiled and I smirked at him as well as the boys who smirked back at me, nodding.

Shit's about go down in Ryūketsu.

***

Another chapter loaded! Whoop whoop!

Honestly I didn't know what to write so I was just inspired by the last part in Chapter 10 so I could write this for ya.

I used Industry Baby to write this chapter because I know the song goes well with the gang.

Ryūketsu actually means bloodshed in Japanese since I couldn't use the existing gangs in Japanese culture. So technically, I made it up.

Happy reading y'all!