Chapter 30

Manjiro Sano

I lay on the hammock at the rooftop thinking about nothing but the incredible night I had with Mina. Honestly, I can't think of anything else other than that. Fuck..I took things too far. I went overboard. I wonder what she thinks of me now. Ugh! Why did I do that? Why? Why? Why?

Come on Manjiro, you can't cry over spilled milk. It just happened. Besides, that's what you wanted, right?

No! I mean.. yeah, I wanted to touch her but I didn't think I'd go too far. I almost fucked her. I almost fucked my best friend.

Almost..you almost fucked her.

I didn't mean to. I..I don't know okay? I don't know what came over me. I bet she thinks i must have gone crazy.

Well..you are.

I sigh. That wasn't how I wanted things to go. I planned to question her. That's all. Nothing more. But then, I just couldn't help but stare at her beautiful plump lips tempting me to just..suck them. And when my eyes scanned further down her body, they stop at her boobs. Her big juicy boobs..fuck! I cover my face with my hands and let out a groan. I wish things never escalated the way they did.

You can't deny her body is smoking hot!

Damn. Sucking on her skin was painfully sweet. It felt so much better than I imagined. Fuck, I got so fucking hard, it actually hurt so I had to rub myself against her to ease a bit and fuck did it feel so good. However, her moans made me hard all over again and it killed me.

AAAAAAARGHHHHH!!! I think I'm going insane.

The minute I loosened her corset, her big naked breasts bounce in full display and with a snap of a fucking finger, I lose all my senses. Her pink nipples, hard and erect, had me drooling at the magnificent sight. Literally. I don't know what possessed me but I found my mouth latching onto her soft boob, my tongue swirling around her nipple, my teeth biting her flesh gently as pleasure writhes through me.

Goddamn..

But one thing that baffles me is the way her body responded to me. She didn't try to stop me. She didn't push me away, hit me or shove me. Instead, she pulls me closer and rips my shirt open! And when I ripped off her panties to touch her p*ssy, holy shit..she was dripping wet. Her thighs were already soaking before I had to slip my hand inside that fucking ass skirt..

It's like she wanted it..she longed for it.. but why?

Don't.. stop..

She begged me not to stop. I could hear the dire need in her voice. I sigh and sit up, taking the diamond necklace out of my pocket as I admired it for the millionth time.

You know what? Fuck it.. I'm done regretting my actions. I'm done worrying about it. It was bound to happen anyway and I'd do it again and again until she realizes what she does to me.

I lay down on the hammock and smirk, my fingers playing with the necklace. I'll make you mine, Mina. All mine.

You have to act fast, Manjiro.

Anybody that stands in my way, they're gonna get it. I bring the necklace to my lips and kiss it. I'm coming baby girl, I'm coming for you.

"Mikey?" Someone calls and I immediately put the necklace back in my pocket. I look at the door creaking open and find Emma plop out her head through it. When she sees me, she grins. "You're here!"

I smile, "Here I am."

She approaches me and sits on a stool next to me, letting out a sigh.

"Tired?" I chuckle and she joins me.