Chapter 12

Minasa Takashi

After coming home with Mikey, I had a shower and changed out of my dress. I slipped on my nightie and slumped on the bed. Ugh, I'm so tired. After a 3 hour study session, all I need is a good night sleep, don't I?

When I shut my eyes, I'm instantly reminded of when I pecked Mikey's cheek. I was too excited that he was able to join me in studying with Takemichi. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling thinking about nothing but those dark alluring eyes of his. I've been wanting to know how his skin felt like against my own. So I did it just to tame my desires as well as to express my gratitude.

But the way his eyes widened at my actions made it clear he was taken aback which made me super embarrassed. I'm starting to wonder whether he liked it or not. If he did like it then okay, if not then I don't think I'll be able to face him again.

Each time I spend with Mikey, my feelings for him just advances to another level even to the point I had to kiss him.

But you gotta admit his skin is warm and delicious.
My subconscious taunts me.

Will you stop it?

I just wish he noticed my feelings for him. I just wish he knew what he does to me. His smile, his eyes, his attitude. He's everything I want in a guy and I want him to feel me. To feel my body that aches at the sight of him.

I reached for my nightstand, taking my pink diary out of the bottom drawer. I opened my diary to see pictures of Mikey when he was younger with red hearts drawn around them along with his name and 'i love you's scribbled all over. I flip some pages finding obsessed phrases I wrote down. Mikey loves Mina, Mina kisses Mikey, Sano Mina.. If Mikey himself gets to see this then my life will be over. I turned over to a blank page and I hold my pen, pressing the ink against the first line.

Dear diary, *sigh* It's Mikey again..

***

The next day which was Saturday, Emma woke me up by squealing and whacking me with a pillow. Thank goodness my pillows are soft. She's super excited for today because of the sleepover and the shopping trip. I may not know Emma that well, but judging by her demeanor, she might have a classy taste in selecting clothes and shoes with expensive price tags that's worth more than the things in my room.

We're currently in my room as she searches through my closet for the 'perfect outfit' for me, my clothes fly out one by one. I know I should be mad at her but I can't because I let her knowing I didn't prepare for our outing and also because she begged me.

So, I just sat on my bed waiting for her to wow me and my mind drifted to Mikey.

"Thanks Mikey, I'm really grateful." I squealed as I hugged him tightly which made him chuckle and hug me back.

"Anytime," He releases me, "You know I'd do anything for you." He smiles and my stomach slowly burns.

Without thinking, I giggle and get on my tippy toes, as I peck him on the cheek, which threw him back a bit as I am. Why did I do that?

Our eyes widened as we stared at each other. He looks flushed while my cheeks turned rosy in embarrassment. I cleared my throat and smiled, "Uh..well I..erm.. I'll see you on Monday?"

Mikey's cheeks are pink and I could tell he seems surprised as he rubbed his nape. "Sure, sweet dreams Mina.."

"Bye Mikey." I wave nervously as I scurry off to my house feeling flustered and embarrassed.

"Earth to Mina!" Emma hollered and I flinched back to reality, "Yes?"

"You spaced out. Are you okay?" She asked me in worry and I smiled, "Yeah."