Chapter 06

Minasa Takashi

After that moment Mikey and I shared, I didn't see him for the rest of the day, I thought he was avoiding me at first but Emma said he had to leave for somewhere very important. What's more important than being in school?

When school was over, Emma and Draken offered me a ride but I declined politely and took a taxi home instead. I got to my room and changed out of my uniform before meeting Mitsuya-kun in the living room watching TV covered in my blanket.

Mitsuya noticed my presence as he looked at me and flashed a weak eye-smile, "Oh, you're home. I didn't see you there. When did you get back?"

"It hasn't been too long" I say as I sat down beside him, "Tell me, how are you feeling? Did you get my
message?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I ate, watched TV and slept back again. Oh, and I also took my medicines."

I nodded, "Oh okay."

A stray tear ran down my cheek as I went red and sobbed silently until I felt a hand rest on mine. I looked up at brother's pale face and sniffled. His purple eyes are tired and underneath them are dark circles. His nose is red at the tip and his lips are dry and chapped.

"Mina-chan.." He drawled out my name weakly and rested his head on the back pillow, sighing, "What's the matter?" His hoarse voice made me cry harder.

"I can't bare seeing you like this, brother." I shook my head.

"I'm fine, Mina." He suddenly coughed then sniffled, "I actually wasn't feeling too well before you and Emma joined us in the court. I accidentally ate a pickled hamburger and it to to me. Besides, though I have a sore throat, I don't have to deal with Miss Kang."

My eyes widened, "You ate a pickled hamburger?"

"By accident." He clarified as he laughed but coughed at the end.

Oh..Brother is allergic to pickles. No wonder he didn't sound good when he called me over to join him and the boys.

"So..you weren't feeling good from the start then.." I said to which he nodded, "Yes."

I got up, "Let me make you some ramen."

He nodded, "Okay sure."

I headed to the kitchen and whipped up some ramen. Few minutes later, I carried the bowl of ramen to the living room and gave it to brother along with a pair of chopsticks. He thanked me and had his first slurp. He threw his head back and moaned, "Mina..this is so good. Where did you learn how to cook like this?"

I smirked, "I learned from the best."

His brows furrowed, "Who?"

I giggled, "You, silly."

"Oh.." He laughed and I laughed along with him.

The door abruptly opened revealing Kazutora smiling smugly with the rest of the boys behind him including..

Mikey.

He wore a white shirt with a pair of black pants topped off with a checkered coat. Oh my, he's so hot. I didn't know how long I've been staring at him but when he locked his eyes with mine, he smirked and winked at me making heat arise in my cheeks. I shrieked and looked away, still blushing.

"what's up peeps! We got pizza!" Kazutora announced as he placed the pizza box on the table and sat down.

"Can you please, keep it down Kazutora?" Mitsuya hissed, rubbing his head.