Chapter 27

Minasa Takashi

"Alright everyone, let's get seated." Kazutora says and we sat down on the respective furniture. I sat on the couch watching Takemitchy setting up the TV for the movie we're gonna watch later tonight. I looked to my right and noticed there was an empty space on the couch which means Mikey supposed to be sitting here. Where is he?

"Um..where is Mikey?" I ask, looking around. I really want him to be here.

With me.

"I saw him leave with Mitsuya." Yamagishi tells me. "It seems like he wanted to talk to him."

"Oh okay," I nod.

Few seconds later, Mikey arrived into the living room and a smile appeared on my face. Mikey!

He sat next to me and looked at me. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. Instead, I smiled and he returned it with a grin.

"Hey, where's Mitsuya?" Baji asked Mikey, "Didn't you go out with him?"

"Yeah but he says he had to leave for work. So..he left." Mikey informed.

"He left?" I pouted.

Mikey turned to me, "Yeah..but he'll be back in the morning."

"Okay." I say.

"Yo, Hanagaki! How's that TV coming up?!" Yamagishi called Takemichi-kun.

"I'm still working on it." Takemichi answered back.

I absentmindedly looked around the place while trying to avoid Mikey's dark gaze at me. Damn..his eyes never leave me and my insides are brewing with excitement. Actually..the reason why I'm doing this is because..I want Mikey touch me like he did last time. Maybe take it further. I just want him to hold me and kiss me and bite me..

I want him to take me.

I know I'm crazy and delusional but that's what I want.

Are you sure about this, Mina? I thought we'd agreed on waiting for the right time.

I don't want him to have sex with me. I just want him to feel me, to caress me..

I spot something colorful hidden in the couch. It looks like a book. A novel, perhaps? I love novels. Curious, I push the black throw pillow aside and pull it out of the couch. The more I look at it..I realize that it's not a novel but a magazine. A magazine in Takemichi's home? I never knew boys read magazines.

On the cover, I find a blonde woman in a bathing suit posing quite sensually, her bust shooting out of her bra. What?

"What is..this?" I ask, flipping through the pages, a lot of nude women met my eyes.

"Give me that!" Takemichi snatched the book from my hands and hugged it to his chest. "It's mine."

Mikey smirked, "I thought you said you didn't have any porn magazine."

"Well..I.."

"You don't have to be embarrassed Takemitchy. Every boy goes through these stuff. We tend to get horny and we have to release ourselves." Baji slowly takes the magazine, "I'm just gonna hold on to this."

"Can we just freaking start the game please?" Kazutora huffed.

Takemichi had his seat beside me and gave me a smile. I returned it with a grin.

"Okay, let's start." Kazutora grinned.

"Is the whiskey really necessary?" Takemichi questions nervously.