Chapter 02

Minasa Takashi

It's been three hours since classes started and I gotta say, they're pretty normal. Thank goodness I'm good at all three subjects.

Biology, English and History.

I was getting ready for the fourth period as I opened my locker and grabbed my math textbook. I shut my locker as I locked it and was about to go back to the class for the next period when I bumped into someone. My books falling on the floor due to the impact.

"Ow," I wince and rubbed my forehead.

"I'm sorry." The person quickly apologized and picked up my books. More like a girl.

The girl bowed, "I'm sorry." She handed me my books, apologizing again.

I took my books and laughed softly, "Don't be, things happen."

She scratched her head shyly as she blushed, "I guess things do happen."

She looks very beautiful. Her ginger shoulder length hair swept to the side, mesmerizing matching eyes and a beautiful curvy body. She isn't wearing any tie and her buttons are loose along with a black jacket wrapped around her waist. Even though, she defied the school's dress code, she still managed to look effortlessly gorgeous.

"I'm Emma, Sano Emma, nice to meet you." She flashed me a cute friendly eye-smile, sticking her hand out for a handshake.

"Yeah, I'm Minasa Takashi, but you can call me Mina." I introduced sweetly, shaking her hand.

Her ginger eyes widened, blinking at me, "You're Mina Takashi?"

"Yeah." I smiled but I had to ask, "Is anything the matter?"

She stood frozen for a moment but then a wide grin appeared on her face, "You're Mina Takashi?"

"Yes-" I answered but got cut off by her engulfing me in a tight hug.

"Ohmygoodnessicantbelieveitsonicetofinallymeetyouomg!!!" She squealed in my ear which almost got me deaf. I, was pretty shocked by her sudden action so I'm the one who's standing frozen, not able to comprehend what just happened.

"It is you! I've been wanting to meet you!" She squealed as she pulled away, "I've heard a lot about you! Oh my, you're so cute!" She pinched my cheeks which made me go red for a sec.

"You k-know me?" I asked, confused.

"Uh..yeah? Mitsuya-kun has told me a lot about you and he isn't wrong." She tells me, "Honestly I was having a bad day today but now we've met, I feel so much better. Ugh, you're such a ball of sunshine."

I blushed, "Oh..thanks."

"Don't. I should be thanking you," She eye-smiled linking her arm around mine, "Now, we can be best friends!" She squealed raising her other arm in the air in excitement. I smiled at her. She's so cute and friendly.

"Come on, let's go to class. Don't want Mr Chun to scold us." She dragged me off to our class as we ran giggling like little children.

***

During class, Mr Chun explained the basics of statistics and to tell you I was bored is an understatement, I almost fell asleep but I stayed awake, fortunately. Emma who was seated beside me, barely paid any attention to the teacher. She was just doodling on her notebook. She even wrote 'Math sucks'.

My eyes widened in disbelief, "You hate Math?"

She turned to me and scoffed, "With my life. I can't believe it's even a subject."

"Sano! Keep quiet!" Mr Chun scolded Emma-chan.

"Sorry.." She apologized flatly as she rolled her eyes, clearly not bothered.