Chapter 17

Mina Takashi

It's so dead silent here.

What happened..I don't understand. How did this happen? Why am I in Mikey's room? On his damn bed? Underneath him? Is this a dream?

"Mina? What are you doing here?" Mikey asks, his voice so deep and grainy. Full of sleep. Shit. It's not a dream. On instinct, I push him off me and grab the duvet to cover myself, panting. It's not a dream. It's real. I'm in Mikey's room!

I couldn't help but ogle him. His sweaty naked chest down to his beautifully sculptured stomach. Damn, he's so hot. To make matters worse, his platinum locks radiated a hint of gold under the tiny ray of sunlight peeking out the curtains.

I'm getting wet. Like really wet.

"Are you okay?" He tries to reach out to me but I flinch away. I don't trust myself. At all. If he touches me, then I might just end up straddling him.

"How did I get here?" I asked. My heart beating rapidly.

He raised his hands in defense, "I have no idea. Honest. Shouldn't you be in Emma's room?"

"I should but-" I refrain myself from replying. Hold up, did I sleepwalk all the way here? Maybe that's why. I sigh, "I must have sleepwalked."

"Really? You're a sleepwalker?" Mikey grins, "No way, I sleepwalk too."

His reaction made me feel relaxed. Maybe I'm not the only one with a problem.

I gasped. Oh no, did we? Feeling red, I avoided his gaze and looked down "Did we do anything. Like..make love?"

He looked confused for a moment before his cheeks turned tomato red as he coughed, "What? No..no we didn't."

I let out a sigh of relief, "Okay." I was so scared.

"I wish we did though." He mumbled and my eyes widened at him. My cheeks turning rosy pink.

His eyes widened too, "No. I didn't mean it like that I-"

"Mikey, have you seen Mina anywhere? I-" Emma asked but paused as her eyes darted to us and they widened in shock.

"What. The. Fuck?"

Oh crap.

***

"So..how was the sleepover?" Draken asked chewing on his bacon.

"Oh, it was alright." Emma grins.

Right now, we're all in the dining room having our breakfast. Draken and Emma were seated together along with me and Saru. Mikey was seated across me and that clingy bitch sat beside him. Extremely close to him which made my eye twitch. Seriously, she's so annoying.

After Emma caught us together in bed, Mikey never made eye-contact with me. Not even once and I was kinda bummed but it made sense though. I wouldn't even look at him with what happened this morning still fresh in memory.

Emma would wiggle her brows at me looking at Mikey every now and then and I'll blush, looking like a tomato.

"Yeah, it was fun. But it would have been more fun if Mikey was there." Sakura giggled and turned to Mikey, "Right Mikey?"

Oh hell no.

Mikey let out an uncomfortable smile and pulled away from her grip.

"Sleepovers are for girls only, Sakura." Saru deadpanned and Sakura rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," She says and snuggled up to Mikey again. Infuriated, I made a screeching sound with my fork on my empty plate and everyone looked at me. Including Mikey.