Chapter 39

Manjiro Sano

I enter the house and shut the door, my back against it. This isn't right. It isn't right at all. I can't believe it. Tears blur my vision. Ever since I found out about Takemitchy's feelings for Mina, my heart..my heart felt uneasy. I'm broken in the inside.

I know Takemitchy deserves to find love again but why find it in Mina? Why?

I told you..I was right.. Takemitchy's totally whipped for her.

I cover my ears to block out his annoying voice. I  don't want to hear it okay? Just stop! Don't fucking remind me!

And I'll tell her, 'I love you Mina,'

Takemitchy's irritating voice rings in my head like a fucking siren and I shut my eyes tight, gritting my teeth.

"NO! NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO LOVE HER MORE THAN I DO SO FUCKING SHUT UP TAKEMITCHY!!!!!" I scream and slide down to the floor. Tears run down my face as I begin to sob. Why? Why did it have to be you, Takemitchy? All of people. It had to be you..why?

I grip my hair tightly, "IT HAD TO BE YOU TAKEMITCHY!!! WHY?!!!"

The person I admired, my brother, my best friend..why you? Why?

Never have I thought in my wildest dreams that I have to kick you out of Toman but what choice do I have? I just had to Takemitchy. I can't share the same breathing space with the likes of you. You betrayed me and I don't think I can be able to forget it.

However it breaks my heart to let you off. The efforts you've made, the pain you had to endure..the sacrifices..I close my eyes and let out a shaky breath. Toman wouldn't be like this if it weren't for you and I owe you my life but..

Mina flashes through my distorted brain and I lose it. Mina.. I've waited for years just so she can come back to me. Now she's back to me, I'll never let anyone take her away from me. NEVER!

So call me bad, selfish evil..but I'll never let you have Mina. If I have to be wicked to get what I want then so be it.

Confusing but conflicting emotions race through me and I'm losing my goddamn mind. I'm running mad. Heavy breaths escape my lips and my vision darkens. Now all I see is red.

I get up from the floor and for some reason I see Takemitchy everywhere. He's laughing at me. He's fucking laughing at me.

I scream and wreck the whole place. I see Takemitchy next to the blinds and I lunge at him, tearing him apart. I hear his laughter and I whip my head to the coffee table and I flip him over. I break the TV, hurl the couch across the room, knock the flower vase down..and it's no use. I still hear him. Everywhere!

I cover my ears, "No! No! No!"

It gets louder and I let out an ear-splitting scream,

"I HATE YOU TAKEMITCHY!!!"

Suddenly it stops and I release my ears. I realize that the living room is destroyed.

I fall on my knees and sob. I'm a complete mess. This living room isn't half to what I am.  What do I do? I'm clueless. How do I make things right? How do I get the girl I love without hurting you? It's just all confusing.

Kill him..

No! I won't do that. Kicking him out of Toman is already hell for me and also for him.

What if he refuses to fulfill your wish and goes for your woman?

He won't do that. I trust him. He'll do what I ask and leave her alone.