Chapter 44

Hey beautiful people! ️❤️So.. I've made another huge change. Kisaki is no longer the villain. Izana is. I decided to spice this drama up with the iconic sibling feud between Mikey and Izana. I can't wait guys!!!

Go reread chapter 08 and 13 so you won't get confused. And also, you'll be seeing more of Izana in part two of the series. <3<3<3

Such a sexy bastard.😩😩💔😭 I love him.

Anyways, let's begin..

Manjiro Sano

This is it. The time has come.

I put on my coat and heave out a heavy sigh. I can't believe I'm doing this. I look out the window. The sky is fully dark, the crescent moon shining brightly. The celebration is nearly over.

My heart aches. I feel so miserable. Do I really have to do this? Am I really going to kick him out? Because of my insecurities and jealousy? No. You're wiser than that, Mikey.

I grip the curtain tightly as my heart aches harder. Why? Why Takemitchy? Why? Why do you give me reasons to hurt you? Why? Why did you have to fall in love with my Mina? Why?

You've done everything to keep Toman together. You've made lots of sacrifices. This is so unfair. So fucking unfair.

You don't deserve this, dude. At all.

If you leave him, then he might make his move on Mina. Just like you, he's a dude and he has his desires.

I clench my jaw when my mind drifts to the time they held hands.

Just think of this as a punishment. At least it's much better than killing him.

You're right. I leave the window and my eyes dart to the photo of me, Ken-chin and Takemitchy laying down on the grass with all smiles. Tears fill my eyes when they focus directly on Takemitchy. How did it come to this?

Damn, I feel like shit.

I hear a faint knock.

"Mikey," Draken calls from the door, "You okay?"

I laugh bitterly, "Okay? I feel like an ass."

"Because you are an ass." He laughs along.

My eyes still fixed at the photo, "I don't want to do this."

"Then don't."

I sigh, "It's difficult, Ken-chin."

"You can call the meeting off, you know?" Kenny suggests.

"I can't. Whenever I make a decision, I don't back out." I tell him firmly.

He submits, "Your call."

I walk out of the room. Let's do this shit and get this over with.

***

My heart races when we get to the shrine. Something inside of me is telling to turn back. There is no need for this. Unfortunately, it's too late.

I spot Takemitchy on his own which is very unusual. He looks uneasy. I guess he already knows why we're here.

I put on a blank face. I mustn't be emotional. I have to do this and end it.

"Show respect to the commander!" Kenny yells and they go mute. They turn to my direction and bow.

"Welcome! Commander!" They make a path and I head to the top of the shrine. With every step I take, my body shakes. I've never been this nervous before. My feet goes numb when I get to the top. Draken by my side and of course, all eyes are on me.