Chapter 15

Sano Manjiro {Mikey}

What is wrong with me? What happened to me back there? It seems as if I lost control of myself when I saw Mina's delicious body hidden in that fucking towel. If I wished, I would have yanked it off her but that'll hurt her and I don't wanna do that to her. I don't wanna make her cry.

Already she was embarrassed of how exposed she was to me so I didn't want to embarrass her any further.

But damn, she's so fucking hot..I'm pretty sure you left some marks on her.

If you don't fucking shut up then I'll..

You'll do what? Don't forget I'm inside you asshole. You think I'll just fade away from your life just like that? Ha!

I rolled my eyes knowing full well he's right. He seeped into me when I was a mess and now he's apart of me and there's no way he's leaving. I just have to accept the fact.

The brooding fact.

I walked out of Emma's room when I met her and the twins in the PJ's.

"Oh my! Mikey! You're here!" Sakura exclaimed and wrapped her arms around me catching me off guard, "I really missed you, you know?"

I plastered a fake smile and got her off me, "Yeah." She's so annoying.

"Hey Sakura, can you quit throwing yourself at Mikey? It's embarrassing." Saru muttered and rolled her eyes.

"Stop being jealous, Saru." Sakura teased her sister as she clinged onto me.

I fucking hate her.

Emma blinked at me, "What were you doing in there?"

Probably gonna fuck the shit out of your naked best friend I don't know..

"I uh..wanted to take your hairdryer." I gulped.

Emma nodded, "Okay."

"I'll be at the rooftop if anyone needs me." I say, taking Sakura's hand off mine and walked away from them. I climbed up into the attic which lead to the roof. I unlocked a door and immediately, I was greeted by the breeze and the bustle of the city beneath me.

I love coming out here. It's so peaceful and serene, it makes my soul at ease when I'm in pain or I'm troubled with the cold breeze hitting my skin and the silence wavering in my ears, I just feel okay when I'm here.

I took in a deep breath and walked towards a hammock I set up weeks ago. Honestly I got tired of lying on the high pavement because my back ached so I decided to get myself a hammock since I love staying here.

I laid on the hammock and sighed as I looked up at the starry night sky. I can't just seem to get that shit out of my head. The way I held her waist and kissed her skin, the way her body responded to me, the way she held my shoulders tightly. If I had my way I would have licked her body so good that I..

Have I actually fallen for her? Am I that whipped for her?

Yes I am. Damn it. Because if I'm not, then I wouldn't be thinking about her like this.

One thing confuses me though, why didn't she stop me? Why didn't she push me away from her because clearly I was out of my mind and I didn't know what I was doing. She just let me touch her wrongly and what's worse, she pulled me closer to her. Did she like it? Did she want it?

I sighed again and closed my eyes, thinking about what happened between us with a growing smirk on my face.

***

Hey guys!

I know I haven't updated in a while but hey I finally did it.

It may be short but it's all worth it.

And plus..I'm lazy.

So..bye!