Chapter 07

Minasa Takashi

"Alright students, you all are going to start your tests next week. So ensure you study and prepare for them. Through these tests, we're going to assess you on your intellectual abilities and grade you. On Monday, we'll be starting with Math." Mr Chun announced and the students groaned.

"Seriously? Math on Monday?" Emma rubbed her head, "This is the worst! Even thinking about it gives me a headache."

I closed my textbook and turned to her, "At least we got tomorrow and a weekend to study for it."

She rolled her eyes, "As if that'll make me feel better."

"Well, you have to study if you wanna get a good grade." I reasoned with her earning a bitter snort from her.

"Goodness knows how much I hate Math." She mumbled and I giggled.

Mr Chun started passing our assignments to us as he went by each row. When he reached me, he handed me mine and smiled, "You did well Takashi, keep up the good work."

"Thank you, Mr Chun." I thanked him before he left. I looked down at my assignment and an A+ was written at the top. It didn't surprise me knowing full well that I get the highest grades back in my old school, but what shocked me was that I got it considering the fact I studied less and wrote my diary more, thinking about Mikey all night.

Emma craned her neck and looked at my grade, her ginger eyes widening, "You got an A?"

"An A+" I say with a smug grin.

"No kidding, Sherlock." Emma muttered.

"What did you get?" I asked and she rolled her eyes, "A D."

"That's not bad." I tried to cheer her up but she wasn't having it.

"Yeah, at least it's better than an F." A male voice says behind us. We turned back and saw a blond haired boy whose face was bruised and a gauze wrapped around his head. He had a black eye and a plaster on his busted lip. Oh my, he looks seriously hurt.

"Oh, hey wussy boy." Emma eye-smiled at the boy which made him groan.

"Wussy boy?" I tilted my head.

"I told you not to call me that anymore. It's annoying." He looked away.

Emma just laughed, "Oh loosen up, Takemitchy."

"You got an F? Why?" I asked in concern, "And what happened to you?"

"I don't see why any of that is your business." He snapped coldly before getting up and leaving the class.

I turned to Emma, "What happened? Did I do anything wrong?"

Emma shook her head, "No you didn't. Takemichi is just in a bad mood. He really isn't like that. He's the sweetest person I've ever met."

"Why is he hurt?" I asked and she sighed.

"That's a story for another day." She said, patting my shoulder. I nodded and faced my book. What could have happened to him?

Class was over as the students started filing out of the classroom. When I was done packing my books in my bag, I hung it over my shoulder and walked out of the classroom with Emma clinging to me like a koala would to a tree branch.

"So, I've got an idea of how we're gonna spend our weekend." Emma grinned as I opened my locker and put my bag inside.

"What?" I asked, interested.

"We're going shopping..No! Sleepover sounds nice." Emma squealed and I chuckled.

"Why not both?" I suggested.

Emma grinned, "Great idea."

"But um..aren't we supposed to be studying for a test?" I arched a brow and smirked.

She frowned, "Now you've killed my mood with that shitty test again."

I giggled, "Okay, how bout this, we have a sleepover but we'll have an hour of studying."

She rolls her eyes, "Fine."

"Well, well, well..guess someone's got a new friend." We heard someone snarl and we turned to see a red bobbed haired petite girl standing in front of us with her friends behind her. She's really pretty. Her big dashing red eyes, her childlike figure and a mole above her upper lips. So pretty. Her dress code is pretty decent compared to Emma's but she looks amazing nonetheless.

"Yes, and her name is Mina." Emma pulled me close to her and I smiled at the red haired girl, "Hi, so nice to meet you."

"No one cares." She hissed at me before she turned to Emma and smiled in a fake manner, "Oh wow, Emma, from Hina to Mina. How ironic."

"Don't try to act like a bad girl Hina, it doesn't fit you." Emma sneered as she shook her head.

Hina walked closer to her, "Says the slut who rubbed herself on my boyfriend."

"May I remind you that you slept with another boy just to get back at him when he didn't actually touch me?" Emma crossed her arms, "Now, who's the slut?"

That seemed to set Hina off as she narrowed her eyes at Emma, her jaw clenching. She looked pained. "You're gonna regret this Emma." She glared at me, "And as for you, try to cross my path and I won't hesitate to make your life a living hell."

With that, Hina stomped off with her two friends running after her.

"She's so rude." I shook my head as I watched her scream at her friends and walked away without them.

"Forget about her." Emma grabbed my hand and pulled me away, "Let's go."

***

I love this chapter so much.

Please don't try to kill me because I made Hina a bad girl. Truth is, she's just insecure and jealous.

Anyhoos! Happy reading y'all!