Chapter 03

Minasa Takashi

After having ice cream, Emma gave me a tour around the school before we decided to head out to the field where boys are playing football and other students just doing random stuff.

"Where are we going?" I pant, tired of walking. My feet is starting to ache.

Emma looks at me behind her shoulder and eye-smiles, "Don't worry, you'll see."

She dragged me away from the field to an unknown place where we found six boys. Four were playing soccer while two sat down on an edge eating hamburgers. I noticed a purple head amongst the boys over there. Huh, he looks familiar.

I gasped. That's brother!

With glee, I eye-smiled and waved at him, "Oi! Mitsuya-kun!"

That seemed to attract his attention as he looked everywhere for me. That also seemed to pause the boys from what they were doing.

"Who's that?" A boy that looks just like Kazutora asked.

"Woah, that boy looks just like Kazutora." I drawled, my mouth hanging open.

Emma chuckled, "Because that is Kazutora."

My eyes widened. It is him. Not only him, I realized that everyone is here. All the boys. They look so mature. They've grown so much. Pah dyed his hair blond and his lip scar grew longer, Baji's hair is much longer than before as well as Draken's ponytail, Chifuyu got a tattoo and his blond hair in a choppy undercut, Kazutora's trimmed hair has become a messy wolf cut with yellow streaks all over. Everyone has changed a lot. I tried to picture what they looked like four years ago and compared to what I'm seeing now.

They aren't boys anymore, they're guys. Literally.

Mitsuya finally spotted me, "Ah, Mina..come here!"

They all noticed me and they looked shocked for a moment before they eye-smiled at me with their biggest grins.

"Oi! Mina-chan!" Kazutora grinned, spreading his arms wide, "Come give Kaz a hug!"

And I did. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his waist as he chuckled, hugging me back.

"Hi!" I smiled, looking up at his golden eyes which held love and care for me, "I missed you so much."

"Missed you more boo." He winked at me.

We pulled away when Baji-kun came to us, "Mina, it's been a while. How've you been?" He asked me, twirling a strand of my hair as he side-hugged me.

"I'm fine." I gave him a smile.

"Ay ay, Mina-chan. Never thought I'd see you again." Draken smirked and hung his long arm around my shoulders, "I must say, you've grown so much."

"You too, Ken-chin." I say as I eye-smiled at him and giggled. I love calling him that. I just love seeing that annoyed look on his face.

He looked pissed for a second but smiled nevertheless,"I'll have to teach you and Mikey a lesson."

"Get away from her!" Chifuyu playfully yelled as he pushed Draken to the side and hugged me, "I should hug her because I missed her the most."

From behind, Pah dragged his shirt collar, shoving him away, "No, I missed her the most. Not you, so I deserve to hug her," He wrapped his arm around my neck and rubbed his knuckle on my head as I giggled, "Come here you little rascal."

"No, you didn't!" Chifuyu turned Pah to look at him.

"Yes I did." Pah retorted.

"Seriously, you guys behave yourselves." Mitsuya groaned, kissing my temple.